I tried the S'mores Cake for the first time tonight using my RC Dutch Oven. I'm trying to like my RC, so thought I'd give this a go! I had the chocolate mostly melted...but NOT quite done. When I put the cake with the marshmallows on top under the broiler, I then hit the button on the microwave to give another 30 seconds to my chocolate (hit the minute button though). I opened the oven door to check my marshmallows (maybe 15 seconds had gone by). WHOOOSH! Flames start shooting out! Scared the crap out of me! I slammed the door shut, turned it off and just watched it slowly die down and my marshmallows get nice and charred. I had the fire extinguisher on standby. After it burned down, I opened the door and made sure to quickly put the lid on it just in case it flared up again. I thought it was ruined...or at least the marshmallows. I was going to scrape them off to salvage at least the cake for my kids. Turns out, I was able to easily scrape off the charred marshmallow, just like you would at a campfire- pop off the outer burn, and eat the inner goo. A few char flakes got in the underlying marshmallow goo, but I put the graham crackers on top. MY CHOCOLATE though, because I was so focused on the fire, got over done and 'seized' into one solid lump. So I used just drizzled some Nestle Chocolate syrup on it...not alot, because I knew it wasn't quite the same, but it was enough. Tasted quite good actually, after all of that! haha phew! I will say, I saw someone ask about using chocolate chips instead of candy bar. I only had 2 candy bars, so I used some milk chocolate chips (same brand)...they do NOT melt down as nice. That was why I had to reheat my chocolate in the first place. I should have just dug deeper in my pantry box and gotten the candy melting chocolates out. And I saw in another post ask if you could make this in the DCB. No. You couldn't put the cake/marshmallows under the broiler because it is stone.