• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smoothie Recipes w/ MFP: Try Something New!

In summary, MFP (MyFitnessPal) is a popular health and fitness app that allows users to track their meals, exercise, and overall nutrition. Our smoothie recipes are compatible with MFP, making it easier for users to track their daily intake. These smoothie recipes are designed to be healthy and nutritious, using fresh fruits and vegetables without any artificial sweeteners or additives. They can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions. To achieve a smooth and creamy texture, we recommend using a high-speed blender and adding enough liquid. These smoothie recipes can also be meal prepped ahead of time for busy mornings.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Besides the Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe does anyone have any other recipes they have made using hte MFP?

I use my MFP to make pico de gallo. I made it at my last show and it was very welll received. I used half of a small onion that was quartered to fit into the processor, then I added 2 minced garlic cloves, the juice of 1 lime, one seeded and chopped jalapeno and about a quarter cup of cilantro. I pulsed these items until everything was roughly chopped and poured into the small batter bowl. I then diced 2 tomatoes and added to the batter bowl along with some salt and pepper to taste. This is so fresh tasting. This recipe allowed me to show off various PC tools and everyone loved it.

I also make pico de gallo, along with thumbprint cookies from the recent Season's Best. I've attached a recipe booklet I found online

Attachments

• Manual Food Processor recipes.pdf
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,164

1. What is MFP and how does it relate to smoothie recipes?

MFP stands for MyFitnessPal and it is a popular health and fitness app that allows users to track their meals, exercise, and overall nutrition. We have created delicious smoothie recipes that are compatible with MFP, making it easier for users to track their daily intake.

2. Are these smoothie recipes healthy?

Yes, all of our smoothie recipes are designed to be healthy and nutritious. We use fresh fruits and vegetables, and avoid adding any artificial sweeteners or additives. Plus, with the help of MFP, you can easily track your macros and ensure you are getting a well-balanced meal.

3. Can I customize the smoothie recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our smoothie recipes are versatile and can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. Whether you are vegan, gluten-free, or have any other restrictions, you can swap out ingredients to make a smoothie that works for you.

4. How do I make sure the smoothies turn out creamy and smooth?

We recommend using a high-speed blender, such as a Vitamix or Blendtec, to achieve a smooth and creamy texture. Also, make sure to add enough liquid, such as milk or water, to help the ingredients blend together smoothly.

5. Can I meal prep these smoothie recipes?

Absolutely! You can make the smoothie base ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Then, simply add your desired toppings and blend when you are ready to enjoy. This is a great time-saving tip for busy mornings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • kam