1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Smartpost not so smart!

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I decided to put together a freezer meal workshop. I got 2 pantry orders, plus another item. It was not enough for a show, so I turned it into an individual order.

Home Office tells me they're probably going to ship this smartpost. And even if I take out the metal loaf pan and the beer bread and replace it with a stoneware baker it might still get shipped via Smartpost!

My freezer meal workshop is a week from Sunday.

They offered that dang $25 expedited shipping but I said if I was going to pay that much I'd just bite the bullet and pay more of my own money to make it a show!

I just want to cry, throw something, hit something!

I'm already paying some of my own money and don't want to spend any more but ....

Feb 18, 2016
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

I'm sorry you're frustrated :( A pillow is good for all three of these actions:)

Feb 19, 2016
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I understand HO wanting to save $$ by using Smartpost so they don't have to hike the S/H. But at least in my area Smartpost is slower. It is hard to figure out sometimes which way items will ship. So sorry for your frustration!

Feb 28, 2016
Have something to add?