• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Freezer Meal Workshop: The Smartpost Dilemma

In summary, Smartpost Not so Smart! is a satirical blog created by a group of individuals who have had first-hand experiences with the Smartpost shipping service. It is not affiliated with the company and features exaggerated stories for comedic purposes. Readers can also submit their own stories for consideration on the blog's website.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I decided to put together a freezer meal workshop. I got 2 pantry orders, plus another item. It was not enough for a show, so I turned it into an individual order. Home Office tells me they're probably going to ship this smartpost. And even if I take out the metal loaf pan and the beer bread and replace it with a stoneware baker it might still get shipped via Smartpost!My freezer meal workshop is a week from Sunday.They offered that dang $25 expedited shipping but I said if I was going to pay that much I'd just bite the bullet and pay more of my own money to make it a show!I just want to cry, throw something, hit something!I'm already paying some of my own money and don't want to spend any more but ....

Intrepid_Chef said:
I just want to cry, throw something, hit something!
I'm sorry you're frustrated :( A pillow is good for all three of these actions:)

I understand HO wanting to save $$ by using Smartpost so they don't have to hike the S/H. But at least in my area Smartpost is slower. It is hard to figure out sometimes which way items will ship. So sorry for your frustration!

What is Smartpost Not so Smart!?

Smartpost Not so Smart! is a satirical blog that pokes fun at the inefficiencies and frustrations of using the Smartpost shipping service.

Who runs Smartpost Not so Smart!?

The blog is run by a group of individuals who have had personal experiences with Smartpost and wanted to share their humorous take on it with others.

Is Smartpost Not so Smart! affiliated with the Smartpost company?

No, Smartpost Not so Smart! is not affiliated with the Smartpost company. It is simply a fan-made blog that aims to provide a comedic outlet for those who have had frustrating experiences with Smartpost.

Are all the stories on Smartpost Not so Smart! true?

While some of the stories may be based on real experiences, most of them are exaggerated for comedic effect. The main purpose of the blog is to entertain, not to report factual news.

Can I submit my own Smartpost horror stories to be featured on the blog?

Yes, you can submit your own stories through the contact form on the blog's website. Please note that all submissions will be reviewed by the blog's team before being published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
mdelaine
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies