• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My FEDEX SMARTPOST Journey: What the What?!?

In summary, a package from smart post went from Milwaukee to Forest Park, Illinois, then went to Addison, Illinois and is now at the FedEx location in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
pampered1224
Silver Member
So why does this just seem so dumb? Has anyone returned anything to HO and tracked the shipment? I just popped in a tracking number for a smart post package to HO. Well, now it started off on June 27 in Milwaukee, WI. It has since gone from there to Forest Park, IL. HO is in Addison, IL. It is now at the FedEx location in New Berlin, WI as of the 3rd and should be delivered to HO on the 5th. What the what the? HUH?
Way to funny to be SMART! I guess it just not pay to even try to figure it out! Gave me a headache actually!Jul 3, 2012 7:52 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI
Jul 3, 2012 2:06 AM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI
Jul 1, 2012 9:46 AM In transit FOREST PARK, IL In transit to shipper/merchant
Jun 28, 2012 3:03 PM In transit MILWAUKEE, WI In transit to shipper/merchant
Jun 27, 2012 5:41 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Last edited:
I'm so sick of smart post!! I paid the regular shipping charges for an item I need this coming weekend and of course it was sent out smart post, estimated delivery is next Monday! Here's hoping it comes sooner. I just wish they didn't charge us so much to essentially send it through the PO.

wadesgirl said:
I'm so sick of smart post!! I paid the regular shipping charges for an item I need this coming weekend and of course it was sent out smart post, estimated delivery is next Monday! Here's hoping it comes sooner. I just wish they didn't charge us so much to essentially send it through the PO.

It's worse then sending it through the PO, takes much longer. I call it slow post. I was really upset when I purchased about $80 of supplies and paid the extra new shipping rate and it came smart post. If you are going to charge me more (like double the old rate) at least send it the regular way.

I HATE Smart Post. Delivery takes way too long. Normally when I send something through the PO it arrives in a few short days (2-3). When I get something Smart Post, it goes all over the country (as they actually leave on a Fed Ex truck then get dropped onto pallets and PO's, and my postmaster said they don't get sent out right away), and takes at least 7 days to two full weeks to arrive. I have had some items from different vendors (LLBean) never arrive, and it was monogrammed, and once from Connecting Threads arrive after one month and one week (and it was promised for Xmas delivery). I really, really dislike it.

We should email HO. Everytime they send us an order that WE paid for (not the free stuff or incentives THEY send us), then we should be receiving them in a timely manner. If they sendit SmartPost and it takes more than a week...email to complain.
john, email the tracking details on that shipment! We are paying decent money for shipping....and I get that they are trying to save money and all by not using FedEx. But they can use the US Post Office and still save money and we get the products in half the time!

Dumb.

The package was delivered on July 5, at 9:38 P.M.!!!
To much!
I am going to contact HO and send them the printout of the tracking screen. I do not know for sure how much this costs them, think it was $25, but to take a package all the way to IL then turn around and send it back to WI is well, absurd. Oh then I get an e-mail from HO that they got the package. 6 times, the same message, at 8:57 a.m. on Friday the 6th. That was funny! Yes, I know they are having e-mail issues but it is still funny!

I am so sick of smart post! I wish they would give us an option! There are times when I am not necessarily in an immediate need but other times I would gladly pay more to get my supplies in a timely manner!!!!!!

1. What is FEDEX SMARTPOST?

FEDEX SMARTPOST is a shipping service provided by FedEx that combines the efficiency of FedEx Ground with the convenience of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) for residential deliveries.

2. How does FEDEX SMARTPOST work?

When you ship a package using FEDEX SMARTPOST, it is first transported by FedEx to the nearest USPS facility. From there, the USPS delivers the package to its final destination.

3. How long does it take for a package to be delivered using FEDEX SMARTPOST?

The estimated delivery time for FEDEX SMARTPOST is typically 2-7 business days, depending on the distance between the origin and destination and any potential delays or disruptions.

4. Can I track my package with FEDEX SMARTPOST?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided by FedEx. You can also sign up for email or text notifications to receive updates on your package's journey.

5. How do I use FEDEX SMARTPOST for my Pampered Chef orders?

When placing an order with Pampered Chef, you can choose to have your package shipped via FEDEX SMARTPOST at checkout. Simply select the option and your package will be delivered using this service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • otisbg