• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helpful Resources for Church Shopping & Tax Questions

In summary, when looking for a new church, helpful resources include online directories, recommendations from friends or family, and visiting churches in person. It is important to check with the IRS to ensure a church is tax-exempt and donations to a registered tax-exempt church can be deducted on taxes with proper documentation. Information about a church's programs and ministries can be found on their website or by contacting them directly. Churches can also utilize resources for financial management such as budgeting tools, software, and consulting services.
krhodes74
Good Morning, I was wondering if anybody has a sort of cheat sheet type of hand out. I am looking at something to take to church or just to keep in my purse instead of giving out catalog's. They can get costly. Something just like a sheet of paper with just some of the items on it or like a few of the catagories of items. I don't know if this is even a good idea but any ideas will be great. Oh and one other stupid question. I have a small catalog order is it $150. before or after taxes? I don't have anything with me that explains it.
Thanks for all of your great ideas and help. :p

Order some Mini Catalogs! You can buy them for $3.00/25! I give these out to everyone, PLUS they can be mailed at letter rate I believe!

Do you get those from the PC site?

Any show you do needs to be 150 before tax and shipping.

Mini CatalogsThese are the ones that show JUST the NEW Spring Products. They are ordered through Pampered Partner and the item # is EE21.

I just received the mini catalogs and I have to say THEY ARE GREAT!! There is a great sampling of products that accurately represent the entire catalog. These are going to be great for bagging and putting on doors.

1. What is the best way to find a new church?

There are a few helpful resources for church shopping, including online directories, recommendations from friends or family, and visiting churches in person. You can also read reviews and check the church's website to get a better understanding of their beliefs and values.

2. How do I know if a church is tax-exempt?

Churches are generally automatically tax-exempt, but it's always best to check with the IRS to make sure they are registered as a tax-exempt organization. You can also ask the church for their tax-exempt status or look for their EIN number on their website.

3. Can I deduct donations to a church on my taxes?

Yes, you can deduct donations to a church on your taxes if the church is a registered tax-exempt organization and you have proper documentation, such as a receipt or bank statement, to support your donations. It's always best to consult with a tax professional for specific guidance.

4. How can I find out if a church has a specific program or ministry I am interested in?

You can typically find information about a church's programs and ministries on their website or by contacting the church directly. You can also attend a service or event at the church to get a better understanding of their offerings.

5. Are there any resources available for churches to help with financial management?

Yes, there are many resources available for churches to help with financial management, such as budgeting tools, software, and consulting services. You can also reach out to your local church network or denomination for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies