1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Smaller catalog

1. krhodes74

krhodes74 Member

Good Morning, I was wondering if anybody has a sort of cheat sheet type of hand out. I am looking at something to take to church or just to keep in my purse instead of giving out catalog's. They can get costly. Something just like a sheet of paper with just some of the items on it or like a few of the catagories of items. I don't know if this is even a good idea but any ideas will be great. Oh and one other stupid question. I have a small catalog order is it $150. before or after taxes? I don't have anything with me that explains it.
    Thanks for all of your great ideas and help. :p

Mar 6, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Order some Mini Catalogs! You can buy them for $3.00/25! I give these out to everyone, PLUS they can be mailed at letter rate I believe!

Mar 6, 2006
  3. krhodes74

krhodes74 Member

Do you get those from the PC site?

Mar 6, 2006
  4. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Any show you do needs to be 150 before tax and shipping.

Mar 6, 2006
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Mini Catalogs

These are the ones that show JUST the NEW Spring Products. They are ordered through Pampered Partner and the item # is EE21.

Mar 6, 2006
  6. I just received the mini catalogs and I have to say THEY ARE GREAT!! There is a great sampling of products that accurately represent the entire catalog. These are going to be great for bagging and putting on doors.

Mar 8, 2006
Have something to add?