• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smaller catalog

krhodes74

Jan 23, 2006
Good Morning, I was wondering if anybody has a sort of cheat sheet type of hand out. I am looking at something to take to church or just to keep in my purse instead of giving out catalog's. They can get costly. Something just like a sheet of paper with just some of the items on it or like a few of the catagories of items. I don't know if this is even a good idea but any ideas will be great. Oh and one other stupid question. I have a small catalog order is it $150. before or after taxes? I don't have anything with me that explains it.
Thanks for all of your great ideas and help. :p

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Order some Mini Catalogs! You can buy them for $3.00/25! I give these out to everyone, PLUS they can be mailed at letter rate I believe!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Mini Catalogs

These are the ones that show JUST the NEW Spring Products. They are ordered through Pampered Partner and the item # is EE21.

Feb 23, 2006
I just received the mini catalogs and I have to say THEY ARE GREAT!! There is a great sampling of products that accurately represent the entire catalog. These are going to be great for bagging and putting on doors.