• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsatisfied with Small Striped Bowls? Here's What to Do | Expert Advice

In summary, if you are unsatisfied with your small striped bowls, you can return, exchange, or receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Contact the customer service team for assistance. If the bowls arrive damaged or defective, contact customer service for a replacement or refund. You can also exchange the bowls for a different color or design within 30 days. To prevent damage, hand wash with warm water and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbing. Do not microwave or place in the oven.
dobermanlover
:eek: Yes, I had a customer to call and tell me that they were unsatified with the small striped bowls and wanted to send them back and reorder something els. This is a first for me. Want do I do????????

if the order is within the first 30 of the SHIP date of the order, just do it on the website site under PRODUCT ADJUSTMENT. They will send a UPS tag to either the customer or you to have it shipped back. If it is after the first 30 days then you can do a Product Ajustment thru the website, and they will probably give you a return number. The product will have to be shipped back by eithe r you or the customer but either way it will have to have the receipt included. If the customer can do it, they can email CUSTOMER SERVICE and they will give them a return number, ask them to put the email in teh package and put the return number on the outside of the package and they will take it back but the customer will have to ship it themselves.

Take a look at your RECIPE FOR SUCCESS under Policies and Procedures and it is spelled out exactly. It is also ont eh download section on our website under CC.

Hope this helps!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfied customer. It's always tough when someone isn't happy with their purchase. In this situation, I would recommend reaching out to your customer and offering a solution. Perhaps you can suggest some alternative products that may better meet their needs or offer a refund or exchange. It's important to address their concerns and try to find a resolution that works for both parties. Good luck!

1. How do I return or exchange my small striped bowls if I am unsatisfied?

If you are unsatisfied with your small striped bowls, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the return or exchange process.

2. Can I get a refund if I am unsatisfied with my small striped bowls?

Yes, if you are unsatisfied with your small striped bowls, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Just contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the refund process.

3. What if my small striped bowls arrived damaged or defective?

If your small striped bowls arrived damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to replace the item or provide a refund.

4. Can I exchange my small striped bowls for a different color or design?

Yes, you can exchange your small striped bowls for a different color or design within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the exchange process.

5. How do I care for my small striped bowls to prevent them from getting damaged?

To prevent damage to your small striped bowls, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbing materials. Do not microwave or place in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
banditz