• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Discover the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan for Your Kitchen | PC Baking Stones

In summary, the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan measures 8.75" x 6.25" and is 1" deep, making it perfect for smaller portions and individual servings. It is safe to use in the oven up to 500°F, as well as in the microwave and freezer. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan, and it is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to maintain its non-stick surface. It can also be used for baking appetizers, mini quiches, small pizzas, and reheating leftovers in the oven.
Gypsy Rose
It took years for me to appreciate the value of PC baking stones & I love the products I own! Now that my favorite stone broke, I find they don't even make it anymore! I can't figure out why?? I've read on several social sites how much people love this particular item and cannot believe PC doesn't see the value in it! I know there is a newer model w/a handle. Sorry, the area is not as big and that handle, nah, it really doesn't make much of a difference, it's more just using up more of the cooking space. The small bar pan is an almost perfect item for many single or 2 family households as it is the perfect cooking area for most meals! I've bought a few of the newer model (w/the handle), as gifts and have still been asked if I could order the older model for them. Bring back the small 9" x 6 3/4? - 7" cookie sheet type bar pan! I guarantee it will sell well! Change may be great for some things, this was not a good change. "If you make it, It will SELL!" Sincerely, Gypsy Rose

1. What are the dimensions of the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan?

The Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan measures 8.75" x 6.25" and is 1" deep, making it perfect for smaller portions and individual servings.

2. Is the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 500°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan as it may scratch the surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

4. How do I clean the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan?

The Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to maintain its non-stick surface. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.

5. Can I use the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan for baking other foods besides bar desserts?

Yes, the Perfect Small Stone Bar Pan is versatile and can be used for baking various foods such as appetizers, mini quiches, and even small pizzas. It is also great for reheating leftovers in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Intrepid_Chef