• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Small Serving Tongs? Need cost and shipping details?

In summary, the Small Serving Tongs are versatile and easy to use for serving small food items. They are dishwasher safe and compact in size, making them perfect for any serving dish. While primarily designed for serving, they can also be used for cooking small items with caution. The tongs also have a convenient locking mechanism for storage.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I have a customer looking for 1 or 2 of the Small Serving Tongs that were discontinued last August. If anyone can help me out please email me cost and shipping to 55113. Many thanks for your help!

~Alison

Bump up to the top :)

are these the bamboo ones?

Emma

No, there was a small version of the Large (Stainless) serving tongs. They were retired last fall.

1. How do I use the Small Serving Tongs?

The Small Serving Tongs are perfect for serving small food items such as appetizers, fruits, and vegetables. Simply squeeze the tongs to open the ends, pick up the food item, and release the tongs to securely hold it. You can then place the food onto a plate or platter.

2. Are the Small Serving Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Serving Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. What are the dimensions of the Small Serving Tongs?

The Small Serving Tongs are 6 inches in length and 1 inch in width. They are the perfect size for serving small food items without taking up too much space on your serving dish.

4. Can I use the Small Serving Tongs for cooking?

While the Small Serving Tongs are primarily designed for serving, they can also be used for cooking small items like bacon, asparagus, or shrimp. Just be sure to use caution and avoid prolonged exposure to high heat.

5. Do the Small Serving Tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, the Small Serving Tongs have a locking mechanism that keeps them closed for easy storage. Simply push the ends of the tongs together until they click into place. To unlock, just pull the ends apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ted122781