• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Small Serving Tongs for Perfect Portions | PC's SS Month Tips

In summary, small serving tongs are utensils used for serving and handling small food items, such as appetizers, fruits, and vegetables. They are typically made from materials such as stainless steel, silicone, plastic, and bamboo and offer various benefits such as heat resistance, durability, and non-stick properties. There are many types of small serving tongs available, including scalloped, flat, and slotted tongs, with features like locking mechanisms and adjustable arms. To clean and maintain them, wash with hot soapy water and regularly check for damage. Using small serving tongs can make serving and handling small food items easier and more hygienic, prevent cross-contamination, and add elegance to your dining experience. Some t
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I had a customer ask me about small serving tongs... This is my first SS Month and am pretty clueless as to what she is talking about as I don't see them in the catalog, so I thought I'd ask y'all... Does PC have such a thing or did they ever?Many thanks for your help on this question!

-Alison

They did have them a year or so ago, they were discontinued last August. Try the trading post forum to see if anyone has a set they don't want.

We did have them. They were discontinued a season or so ago. If she really wants them you could do a consultant search to see if anyone has a set they are willing to part with.

Many thanks for your help!

Hi Alison,Congratulations on your first SS Month! It can definitely be overwhelming at first, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. To answer your question, yes, Pampered Chef does have small serving tongs. They are actually called the Mini Serving Tongs and they are perfect for serving smaller items like appetizers, fruit, and even ice cubes. They are not in the current catalog, but you can still find them on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are a great addition to any kitchen and I highly recommend them. Let me know if you have any other questions and happy selling!

What are small serving tongs?

Small serving tongs are utensils used for serving and handling small food items, such as appetizers, fruits, and vegetables. They typically have two arms that are connected at one end and are operated by squeezing the arms together to pick up and release food.

What are small serving tongs made of?

Small serving tongs can be made from various materials, including stainless steel, silicone, plastic, and bamboo. Each material offers different benefits, such as heat resistance, durability, and non-stick properties.

What types of small serving tongs are available?

There are many types of small serving tongs available, including scalloped tongs, flat tongs, and slotted tongs. Some tongs also have special features, such as locking mechanisms, silicone grips, and adjustable arms.

How do I clean and maintain small serving tongs?

To clean small serving tongs, simply wash them with hot soapy water and dry them thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can scratch the surface of the tongs. It's also important to regularly check for any damage and replace the tongs if necessary.

What are the benefits of using small serving tongs?

Using small serving tongs can make serving and handling small food items much easier and more hygienic. They also help to prevent cross-contamination and can add a touch of elegance to your dining experience. Additionally, some tongs have non-stick properties, making them great for use with delicate foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • GourmetGirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies