• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Grip: Discover the Perfect Small Serving Tongs at Our Outlet!

In summary, a conversation about the small SS serving tongs being on the outlet was had, and it was noted that they were loved and wished for on Canadian sites. It was suggested to order them from someone and have them shipped to Canada. A request for a picture was made and one was provided. It was mentioned that the small tongs are perfect for an olive and pickle tray. It was also noted that the tongs must be ordered through the website rather than Pampered Partner. Some individuals had already ordered multiple tongs and planned to give them as gifts or use them as incentives for hosting a show. It was also mentioned that the tongs can be found in the outlet section by ordering as an individual rather than through a party.
rennea
Gold Member
Oh I just love the small SS serving tongs on the outlet!! Wish we had them still and that they had outlets on the Canadian Sites:(

I agree. I have a past host who has been looking for these ever since they were discontinued. I called her last night to let her know they were on the outlet and she said she will probably buy 10!

rennea said:
Oh I just love the small SS serving tongs on the outlet!! Wish we had them still and that they had outlets on the Canadian Sites:(
I sent you an email.

rennea said:

You can order them from one of us and we could just ship 'em to you when they arrive. They're so tiny I am sure they'd be inexpensive to ship to Canada.

Can someone post a picture of what they look like?

RossDeb2 said:
Can someone post a picture of what they look like?

Do you have the large ones in Canada? If so...they are exactly the same only smaller. HTH

The small ones are the perfect size for an olive and pickle tray.

I LOVE my small tongs. :D

I think I need to buy 2 of them:)

You have to do these with a direct order through the website it can't been done through Pampered Partner right???

That is correct, Kathy. CC or PWS only.

thanks for the update on the small serving tongs...i just ordered a couple of them. Can anyone tell me where you can access the outlet on the PWS? I looked on mine, and maybe my brain is just frozen, but I can't find the outlet area. Help??!!?!?!?

You have to go onto order product, then scroll down and it's to the right.

You have to go in and order products as an INDIVIDUAL order, then you will see the Outlet in the list of categories.

5I JUST ORDERED 5 of them. I love them and my past hosts love them too. Hosting a show might be a good incentive for me to give one away!!

Debbie :D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize you have to order by Individual for the outlet to come up....that's kind of silly, I think! Oh well.....thanks again! I never had the small serving tongs, but actually, a friend of mine called just a few weeks ago and asked if I could still get them for her, and I told her no. Well, she's doing a show for me, and won't she be surprised when I give her one for a host gift!!!!! :D Sometimes things just seem to work right into place. Have a great day everyone!!

I just ordered two of them...one for a gift and one to keep!

1. What are the dimensions of the "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs?

The "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs measure 6.5 inches in length and have a width of 1.5 inches.

2. Are the tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these tongs be used for hot foods?

Yes, the "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs are heat resistant up to 428°F, making them suitable for serving hot foods.

4. How durable are these tongs?

The "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs are made with stainless steel and a silicone grip, ensuring durability and a strong grip while in use.

5. Do these tongs come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a one-year limited warranty. If you have any issues with your "Get a Grip" Small Serving Tongs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies