• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Merrill's Small Round Stickers | Perfect for Envelope Sealing!

In summary, the small round stickers from Merrill's measure 1 inch in diameter and each pack contains 120 stickers. They are self-adhesive and cannot be personalized. They are made from recyclable paper, making them an eco-friendly option for sealing envelopes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was looking at Merrill's new items and happened upon the sticker page. I'm really sad that they no longer have the small round stickers :( I used these to seal my envelopes for my invites instead of licking (or moistening) all the envelopes. Does anybody have any laying around their office that they aren't using? These were the small ones that came on a roll

I think I do. I will check tomorrow, once I get a little sleep. :)

If you can't find any you can get small round stickers at Office Depot as well.

1. What is the size of the small round stickers?

The small round stickers from Merrill's measure 1 inch in diameter.

2. How many stickers come in each pack?

Each pack of Merrill's small round stickers contains 120 stickers.

3. Are these stickers self-adhesive?

Yes, these stickers are self-adhesive, making them easy to peel and stick onto envelopes or other surfaces.

4. Can these stickers be personalized?

Unfortunately, these stickers cannot be personalized. They come with a pre-printed design featuring the Pampered Chef logo.

5. Are the stickers made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, these stickers are made from paper and are recyclable, making them an eco-friendly choice for sealing envelopes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • imported_iteachurkid