• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Small Round Baker Recipes for Your Next Show - Get Inspired Here!

In summary, the Small Round Baker from Pampered Chef is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for baking, roasting, serving, and storing food. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for perfect cooking results. Some popular recipes for this dish include apple crumble, roasted vegetables, chicken pot pie, and mac and cheese. To properly care for the Small Round Baker, it is recommended to wash it by hand with warm soapy water, avoid using metal utensils, and let it cool down before adding cold food or placing it in the fridge. The dish is safe to use in the microwave, but should not be used under the broiler or on the stovetop. It is also oven-safe up to
kcook
Does anyone have any good recipes for the small round baker?? I would love to use it at my next show, but can't seem to find any good reliable recipes on this sight. I haven't seen any other ones anywhere else. Thanks for your help! :angel:

I made the Hot Buffalo dip today...it is supposed to be in the mini baker but worked perfectly! SUPER easy! You can find the recipe on consultants corner!

I was thinking about doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the RCB, how long should I have it in the micro?

1. What is the Small Round Baker from Pampered Chef?

The Small Round Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for baking, roasting, serving, and storing food. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for perfect cooking results.

2. What are some popular recipes that can be made in the Small Round Baker?

Some popular recipes for the Small Round Baker include apple crumble, roasted vegetables, chicken pot pie, and mac and cheese. It can also be used for baking bread, cakes, and casseroles.

3. How do I properly care for my Small Round Baker?

The Small Round Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to wash it by hand with warm soapy water to maintain its quality. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratches. It is also important to let the dish cool down before adding cold food or placing it in the fridge.

4. Can the Small Round Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Round Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is recommended to follow the recipe's instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not use the dish under the broiler or on the stovetop.

5. Is the Small Round Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Small Round Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is important to preheat the oven before placing the dish inside to avoid thermal shock. Also, avoid placing the dish on a direct heat source, such as a burner or grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookn' katie