• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of a Small Rectangular Baker | Tips, Reviews, and More!

In summary, the Small Rectangular Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that measures 8.5 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep with a capacity of 1.25 quarts. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. It does not come with a lid, but one can be purchased separately. The baker also comes with a 3-year warranty for any defects or issues.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Small Rectangular Baker. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

My husband is thrilled with this piece. He loves any stoneware that will fit in the microwave, and this size is perfect for when he reheats leftovers!

So good to hear! I didn't even think of it for the microwave.

Small will also fit in the toaster oven too

This is great! All 3 of the rectangle bakers can fit in the oven at the same time. Put the large one in with the length front to back. Put the other two in sideways. And, they nest perfectly. I think this will be a big hit.

I have a spinach Queso I make and a half recipe fit in it and I was able to bake it in the toaster oven instead of turning on my big oven last night! Love it!

Please post the recipe- sounds great!

I used this to make a half-recipe of Cherry Delight for The Furry Guy for his birthday. This way there wasn't a whole recipe tempting me in the fridge. Worked beautifully.

Is the height of the two new rect. bakers the same height as the large Rectangular Baker?

No.. when they stack inside each other the smallest is pretty much level with the largest so they are slightly shorter.

What is the Small Rectangular Baker used for?

The Small Rectangular Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. It is great for baking casseroles, roasting vegetables, and even making desserts like brownies and cakes.

What are the dimensions of the Small Rectangular Baker?

The Small Rectangular Baker measures 8.5 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep. It has a capacity of 1.25 quarts, making it the perfect size for small to medium sized meals.

Is the Small Rectangular Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Small Rectangular Baker is made from stoneware and is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for convenience.

Does the Small Rectangular Baker come with a lid?

No, the Small Rectangular Baker does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a coordinating lid separately to use with the baker for storage or transport.

What is the warranty on the Small Rectangular Baker?

The Small Rectangular Baker comes with a 3-year warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the baker, it can be exchanged or returned within 3 years of the purchase date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies