• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix & Scrape Easily with Wide Mouth Mayo Jars!

In summary, it is recommended to use wide mouth mayo jars for easier mixing and scraping. The jar should be cleaned by hand washing with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, and should be thoroughly dried before reuse. The mayo jar can be used with both hot and cold ingredients, but extreme temperature changes should be avoided. It is also suitable for storage, as long as the lid is properly sealed. The mayo jar is microwave safe, but the metal lid should be removed before heating.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I am probably the last to learn this but if you didn't know, the small mix and scraper fits perfectly in the new wide mouth jars of mayonaise. Makes it great for making potatoe salad as you just scoop the mayo in and then use the mix and scraper to stir it up instead of having to dirty two tools.

Thank you for the handy tip Melissa. I didn't even think about that.

I love it when I find new uses for my tools!I didn't know that! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to try that one.

1. Can I use any type of mayo jar for mixing and scraping?

No, it is recommended to use wide mouth mayo jars for easier mixing and scraping. The wider opening allows for better access to the contents inside the jar.

2. How do I clean the mayo jar after use?

You can clean the mayo jar by hand washing it with warm soapy water or by putting it in the dishwasher. Make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the jar before using it again.

3. Can I use the mayo jar for hot or cold ingredients?

Yes, the mayo jar is made of durable glass and can be used with both hot and cold ingredients. Just make sure to avoid extreme temperature changes to prevent cracking.

4. Can I use the mayo jar for storage?

Yes, the mayo jar is perfect for storing small amounts of leftover ingredients or sauces. Just make sure to properly seal the lid to keep the contents fresh.

5. Is the mayo jar microwave safe?

Yes, the mayo jar is microwave safe. However, make sure to remove the metal lid before microwaving to prevent any potential hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl