• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a pack of ramen noodles fit in the small micro cooker?

In summary, the Small Micro Cooker has a capacity of 1 cup while the Large Micro Cooker has a capacity of 2 cups. It is recommended to use the Large Micro Cooker for larger portions to ensure even cooking. The Small Micro Cooker is perfect for cooking small portions of vegetables, grains, and proteins in the microwave, but not recommended for larger or denser foods. Both the Small and Large Micro Cookers are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the lids. The Small Micro Cooker is not oven-safe and should only be used in the microwave.
babywings76
Gold Member
I bought the small micro cooker for my niece as one of her graduation presents. The orders arrived today. The small micro cooker is a lot smaller than I thought it was. Will a pack of ramen noodles fit in it? Or should I exchange it for the larger one ?

The small one will work perfectly for Ramen Noodles. For our family of 3, I use the small one almost every day. I rarely use the large one.

So good to know! Thanks! :)

What is the difference between the Small Micro Cooker and the Large Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker has a capacity of 1 cup, while the Large Micro Cooker has a capacity of 2 cups. This means that the Large Micro Cooker can hold twice as much food as the Small Micro Cooker.

Can I use the Small Micro Cooker for larger portions?

Technically, you can use the Small Micro Cooker for larger portions, but it may result in uneven or overcooked food. It is recommended to use the Large Micro Cooker for larger portions to ensure even cooking.

What types of food can I cook in the Small Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker is perfect for cooking small portions of vegetables, grains, and proteins in the microwave. It is not recommended for cooking larger or denser foods, such as meats or casseroles.

Is the Large Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Small and Large Micro Cookers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lids to prolong their lifespan.

Can I use the Small Micro Cooker in the oven?

No, the Small Micro Cooker is not oven-safe. It is designed to be used in the microwave only. Using it in the oven may cause damage to the cooker and is not recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • avelissar