• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Pampered Chef Gifts for Moms Group Volunteers

I also put a little note in the whisk about how much my kids love it when I make them chocolate kisses and how much fun it is to do it. It's a really fun and affordable gift that is sure to bring a smile to someone's face. My recipe is just chocolate, sugar, and cornstarch. You might want to add some vanilla extract or a little bit of salt for flavor. DebbieMy recipe is just chocolate, sugar, and cornstarch. You might want to add some vanilla extract or a little bit of salt for flavor.
beepampered
My small kids have volunteer caregivers in a Moms groups I'm in. I'd like to give a small Pampered chef gift with a note about me being a consultant. What would you order (perhaps off the supply order form) and package it to be a decent, affordable gift. There are probably at least a dozen or so people so I need this to be affordable. Thanks...BEE

I think the Season's Best would be the best gift. To me it seems like the most for the money!!! And you could also order some seasoning to go with it if you think the Season's Best isn't enough.

Door prizesWe have so many door prizes to choose from. I would do a Season's best and a quikut paring knife to each person. Along with a mini catalog and your busines card. I think a small note in the mini catalog explaining that you are a PC consultant and you really appreciate all they do for your kids. Let them know you are available to help them with shows, or orders anytime. Maybe you can even throw a special caregiver show just for them where you give away the host benefits. Encouarge them to bring friends and family.
Debbie

One of my favorites is making up bath salts and presenting the salts in the prep bowls with a small bamboo spoon tied to the top with a pretty ribbon. When you split everything up it really only costs just over $3 per gift, and that's at full price...if you purchase the items in April it would be less than $2 per gift!

You could get the trial size lotions and soap from the supply order and wrap them up in some pretty cellophane or tulle and put a nice bow on it.

Oh, I like that! What is your recipe for bath salts? I am definitely going to try this, just to set out at my shows on my "ideas" table.

I do the chocolate kisses inside the mini whisk with curled ribbon.

What are some affordable small gifts from Pampered Chef that would be perfect for moms in volunteer groups?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of small gifts that would make great presents for moms in volunteer groups. Some popular options include the Mini Measure-All Cup, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mini Nylon Serving Spoon, the Small Micro-Cooker, and the Mini Mix N Scraper.

Are these small gifts specifically designed for moms?

While these gifts are not specifically designed for moms, they are great options for any busy individual looking for convenient and useful kitchen tools. They are also great for moms who are part of volunteer groups and could use some help in the kitchen.

Do these small gifts come in different colors or designs?

Yes, most of our small gifts come in a variety of colors and designs. For example, the Mini Measure-All Cup is available in red, blue, and green, while the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula comes in black, red, and blue. You can browse our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more options.

Are these small gifts dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our small Pampered Chef gifts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the Mini Micro-Cooker to prolong its lifespan.

Can I customize these small gifts with a message or name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our small gifts at this time. However, they make great gifts on their own or you can pair them with a personalized card or note for a personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • raebates