• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Church Fair: Big Success with Vendors and Sign-Ups

In summary, the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event is a fundraising event where small churches sell Pampered Chef products to raise money for community projects. Pampered Chef provides discounted products, fundraising tools, and resources for the event, and a percentage of the sales goes towards the church's fundraising goal. Anyone can participate in the event by hosting a party or purchasing products, and special incentives are offered to help churches reach their fundraising goals. On average, churches can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars through this event.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I worked a small church fair last Saturday. It was mostly for people with garage sale stuff. Most of my customers were other vendors. One lady came and started wanting everything. She took some information with her and emailed me a few days ago saying she signed under me. Lucky me!

Congrats!!!

Awesome!!! You just never know!

Congratulations.

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!! :D

Way to go! You just never know.

1. What is the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event?

The "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event is a fundraising event organized by small churches to raise money for their community projects. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and earning a percentage of the sales as donations.

2. How does Pampered Chef support the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event?

Pampered Chef provides a wide range of high-quality kitchen products at discounted prices for the event. They also offer fundraising tools and resources to help promote and organize the event. Additionally, a percentage of the sales goes towards the church's fundraising goal.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event?

Yes, anyone can participate in the event by either hosting a party or purchasing products. Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products while supporting a good cause. Purchasing products also contributes to the church's fundraising efforts.

4. How much can a small church expect to raise through this event?

The amount raised through the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event varies depending on the size of the church and the number of attendees. On average, churches can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

5. Are there any special incentives for the "Small Church Fair Big Hit" event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special incentives for this event, such as free products and extra donations. These incentives are designed to help churches reach their fundraising goals and make the event more successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • lemmiskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lemmiskitchen
  • sarahsellcm