• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Chillzanne Bowl: A Must-Have for Any August Host Show | Order Now!

In summary, my host ordered one of these on her august show- it didn't come in the box!! anyone else have this problem? we didn't receive any notices!!it was in the Weekly Bites that we had to submit the order by August 9th. Did you turn the show in by then? If not, you are out of luck.ugh!!!! i had no idea. but - they took the money and haven't said anything about it!!! that doesn't seem right!!! thanks for the info - i will follow up on monday.
jcwarr
my host ordered one of these on her august show- it didn't come in the box!! anyone else have this problem? we didn't receive any notices!!

it was in the Weekly Bites that we had to submit the order by August 9th. Did you turn the show in by then? If not, you are out of luck.

ugh!!!! i had no idea. but - they took the money and haven't said anything about it!!! that doesn't seem right!!! thanks for the info - i will follow up on monday.

I submitted a show after that Aug 9th deadline, and have received my bowl. It (as well as the large one) was on back order, but they both came in probably two weeks ago.

I would certainly call...and talk to them like you assume it should be on it's way.

KellyTheChef said:
I submitted a show after that Aug 9th deadline, and have received my bowl. It (as well as the large one) was on back order, but they both came in probably two weeks ago.

I would certainly call...and talk to them like you assume it should be on it's way.

Hmm....I submitted one after the deadline and the show was put on hold because of it. The bowl was taken off the order and the guest got a refund.

Deb...I think I got in "under the wire" cuz I had already entered the products into P3 well before that date, so it didn't show up as a yellow or red dot.

I was holding my breath that it would go through and it did!

Since her order shipped, perhaps they will still fill it for her. I know there were lots of us trying to order them right around that time and some got them, some didn't. I guess I was one of the lucky ones!

What is the Small Chillzanne Bowl?

The Small Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that is perfect for hosting events in the hot month of August. It is a small, plastic bowl that is designed to keep food cold and fresh for hours.

How does the Chillzanne Bowl work?

The Chillzanne Bowl has a unique design that allows it to keep food cold without the use of ice. The bowl itself is double-walled, with an inner layer that is filled with a non-toxic gel. Simply place the bowl in the freezer for a few hours before your event, and it will be ready to keep your food chilled for up to 2 hours.

What types of food can be stored in the Chillzanne Bowl?

The Chillzanne Bowl is perfect for a variety of foods, such as salads, dips, fruits, and even ice cream. It is also great for keeping drinks, like wine and punch, cold for longer periods of time.

Is the Chillzanne Bowl easy to clean?

Yes, the Chillzanne Bowl is very easy to clean. It is top-rack dishwasher safe, or it can be hand-washed with warm, soapy water. It is important to make sure the bowl is completely dry before placing it back in the freezer for future use.

Can I use the Chillzanne Bowl for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Bowl is not suitable for hot foods. It is designed specifically for keeping cold foods cold. Using it for hot foods could cause damage to the bowl and may also pose a safety hazard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vearonni
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • bridgetbakes