• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find the Small Bowl Caddy (Black Iron)

In summary, the small bowl caddy in black iron can be purchased from various retailers and online marketplaces. The price may vary but typically ranges from $10 to $30. It is known for its durability and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. It does not come with bowls and is designed to hold small bowls or dishes that you already have.
cakepampered
Hi Everyone!

I have a customer that really wants the old version of the Small Bowl Caddy (black iron). Does anybody know how I can get one for her? Any and all suggestions would be helpful! Thanks:)

I would check out e-bay or you could call HO and find out if there will be any of these in the mystery boxes at conference.

You can also send an e-mail to your clustermates and upline to see if anyone else has one they want to part with. Most consultants have a stockpile of stuff that just grows and grows!

I have one!!I have one that I would be willing to sell for the cost it was in the catalog. It was never used! Send me a pm and let me know!

Hi there!I completely understand your customer's desire for the old version of the Small Bowl Caddy. Unfortunately, it is no longer available through Pampered Chef. However, I have a few suggestions for you.First, you can try reaching out to other consultants in your network to see if they have any in their inventory that they would be willing to sell to you. Another option would be to check online marketplaces or auction sites to see if any are being sold by individual sellers.If those options don't work, you could also suggest to your customer the updated version of the Small Bowl Caddy. It may not be exactly the same, but it still serves the same purpose and has been updated with new features.I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!Best,

1. Where can I purchase the small bowl caddy in black iron?

The small bowl caddy in black iron can be purchased from various retailers such as home goods stores, kitchen supply stores, and online marketplaces.

2. What is the price of the small bowl caddy in black iron?

The price of the small bowl caddy in black iron may vary depending on the retailer and the brand. It can range from $10 to $30.

3. Is the small bowl caddy in black iron durable?

Yes, the small bowl caddy in black iron is known for its durability and sturdiness. It is made of high-quality materials that can withstand daily use in the kitchen.

4. Can I use the small bowl caddy in black iron for outdoor dining?

Yes, the small bowl caddy in black iron is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. Its sturdy construction makes it suitable for outdoor use.

5. Does the small bowl caddy in black iron come with bowls?

No, the small bowl caddy in black iron typically does not come with bowls. It is designed to hold small bowls or dishes that you already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • fun2cook2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • siderits