• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Slushie Margarita Recipe | Perfect for Summer

S
showmehow2
I know I saw this mentioned on this site somewhere but can't find it again. I don't recall the recipe being posted, just the idea. Does anyone have the recipe? I'd like to add it to my list of ideas. Thanks. :p

Recipe1 can frozen margarita mix or lime-ade
1 can 7-Up
1 to 1 1/4 cups tequila
1 bottle Corona

Mix together. this will make 2 quarts, or enough for the quick-stir pitcher. Double it for family size. It tastes MUCH better than it sounds...and I'm usually a margarita snob. :D

Have a great day,
Sandy

Thank You!! :p

1. What is a slushie margarita?

A slushie margarita is a frozen version of a traditional margarita cocktail. It is made by blending together tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice until it reaches a slushie consistency.

2. How is a slushie margarita different from a regular margarita?

The main difference between a slushie margarita and a regular margarita is the texture. While a regular margarita is served on the rocks or straight up, a slushie margarita is blended with ice to create a frozen, slushie-like consistency. This makes it a refreshing and perfect drink for the summer.

3. What ingredients do I need to make a delicious slushie margarita?

To make a delicious slushie margarita, you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice. You can also add in fresh fruit, such as strawberries or mangoes, for added flavor and sweetness.

4. How do I make a slushie margarita?

To make a slushie margarita, simply add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until it reaches a slushie consistency. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a splash of water or more lime juice to thin it out. Pour into a glass and enjoy!

5. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a slushie margarita?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of a slushie margarita by substituting the tequila and triple sec with non-alcoholic alternatives, such as sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. You can also use frozen fruit or fruit juice instead of lime juice for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies