• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Sales Good for Consultants, But Some Still Waiting

In summary, the September sales program for consultants includes increased commission rates, bonus rewards, and special discounts on popular products. All active consultants with Pampered Chef are automatically eligible for the program if they have at least $300 in sales during the month. Bonus rewards will be paid out in the first week of October and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. If you do not receive your incentives by the second week of October, please contact customer service for assistance.
pkd09
Silver Member
Double edge sword....show submitted 9/30 still has not been shipped (still showing received) so I guess this is a good sign that sales were good for the month of September for consultants yet bad for me, my host and her guests that they are still waiting for their product.

The end of the month always takes longer as most consultants submit orders at the end of the month. You are only 4 business days behind, that's not too bad.

yes, I submitted 2 shows on 9/30 as well and still waiting. spoiled from the usually speedy shipping.

The end of the month backlog seems longer than usual this month. I bet they're waiting on stoneware shipments to come in before shipping those shows so they don't have to do back order shipments.

Becca

I submitted 2 shows 9/30 and just today it came up as shipped, to be received tomorrow. Not bad at all for the end of the month.

I submitted my shows at 12:30am EST (so 11:30pm HO time) on 9/30 and mine are on my doorstep today - one show was over $1300 and 8 boxes. I think their time is super fast as I expect delays. Every month since I started I have put thru my shows right at the last minute and voila - at least to me I'd never know thousands of other orders were going in at the same time.

I think today my Fex Ex guy hates me for as many as he had to unload and walk to my door and there was a TON of stoneware in it...yeah he's loving me. =)

1. What are the sales incentives for consultants in September?

The September sales program for consultants includes a variety of incentives such as increased commission rates, bonus rewards, and special discounts on popular products.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the September sales program?

All active consultants with Pampered Chef are automatically eligible for the September sales program. You must have at least $300 in sales during the month to qualify for the incentives.

3. When will I receive my bonus rewards for September sales?

Bonus rewards for September sales will be paid out in the first week of October. They will be added to your commission check or deposited directly into your bank account, depending on your preferred payment method.

4. Can I combine the September sales incentives with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September sales incentives cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn regular commission on all sales during the month.

5. What should I do if I have not received my September sales incentives?

If you have not received your September sales incentives by the second week of October, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to look into the issue and ensure you receive your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Rei
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison