1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Slow shipping

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Double edge sword....show submitted 9/30 still has not been shipped (still showing received) so I guess this is a good sign that sales were good for the month of September for consultants yet bad for me, my host and her guests that they are still waiting for their product.

Oct 6, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

The end of the month always takes longer as most consultants submit orders at the end of the month. You are only 4 business days behind, that's not too bad.

Oct 6, 2009
  3. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

yes, I submitted 2 shows on 9/30 as well and still waiting. spoiled from the usually speedy shipping.

Oct 6, 2009
  4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

The end of the month backlog seems longer than usual this month. I bet they're waiting on stoneware shipments to come in before shipping those shows so they don't have to do back order shipments.

Becca

Oct 6, 2009
  5. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I submitted 2 shows 9/30 and just today it came up as shipped, to be received tomorrow. Not bad at all for the end of the month.

Oct 6, 2009
  6. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I submitted my shows at 12:30am EST (so 11:30pm HO time) on 9/30 and mine are on my doorstep today - one show was over $1300 and 8 boxes. I think their time is super fast as I expect delays. Every month since I started I have put thru my shows right at the last minute and voila - at least to me I'd never know thousands of other orders were going in at the same time.

I think today my Fex Ex guy hates me for as many as he had to unload and walk to my door and there was a TON of stoneware in it...yeah he's loving me. =)

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?