• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Hostess Hunt: Why Am I Struggling to Book Shows?

In summary, January is slow for most people, but if you are dedicated to your business and keep trying, you can still have successful showings.
Mystik
Just wondering if I'm the only one who has had zip for this month. Everyone I've asked has said they can't do a show this month. Some people have booked for next month and April, but my January calendar is blank.

Am I the only one who can't find January hostesses?

You're not aloneMystik,
Don't feel bad. I only have one show this month on the 31st (barely made it!). At first I was letting it get me down but then I looked at it as an encouragement for me to get busy for the next couple of months. The time that I would have spent getting ready for shows I have spent contacting people.

I have definitely been making more calls this month than in all the months I've been doing this, I think. But it has paid off, so it wasn't a completely wasted month. I just feel nervous after having a slow December, too. But I have two kitchen shows in Feb so I'm sure it will pick up.

It's slow for everyone in my cluster. I only have 2 shows this month, and my last show on Monday I know will only be 200 if I am lucky. They are very last minute, and they won't let me mail out invites. It is frustrating, but it is 200 more than I had before!

the key is...The key to having a good January is to have it booked by Thanksgiving! If you are trying to get January shows at the beginning of January, it is too late most of us find!

I had 11 shows booked for January (I always over-book January because of cancellations and re-schedules), which 4 of have canceled or changed to February for the cookware special. I also have 13 shows booked for February! Go DOUBLE POINTS!! Here I come Bahamas. My goal is to have a $9000 month! :D

Go Marlene, that is so awesome. I am still trying to build my business, and I can't wait to say I have 13 bookings for one month. I think my husband would have a heart attack if I told him that I had that many. That is just awesome, thanks for being so inspiring. :D

I've quit trying to book shows for the current month. Since deciding that I've been much more successful with my calls. I've booked 5 Cooking Shows and 3 catalog shows! No one wants to try have a show in 2 weeks, so I've started at the beginning of the month calling everyone and telling them I am setting up my calendar for next month and then telling how it is the best time to have a cooking show! That we've got a GREAT special going on and how easy it is to have a cooking show! I've booked almost all my shows from people that really didn't want to have shows when they first answered the phone!

Good Luck with Feb!

January is slow for me but it really is my fault. during the holidays i fell into an awful depression and i just didnt care about the holidays or PC. it was only the second year without my dad and i just quit caring. If it wasnt for some friends that picked up some orders for me i would probaby be inactive. i'm coming out of the depression now and i have gotton excited over PC again. with allthe new things happening who couldnt be. and i had a lady call me and book a show for the 28th of this month. she has already sold 3 pizza stones and several other things and i have an 80 dollar order from my mother and a 50 dollar order from a friend to add to her show. also everyone she is inviting has never heard of PC so i am hoping to get several bookings from her. i dont know her or anyone she is inviting. my first show outside my ring of people!! wihs me luck!!

1. Why is it important to participate in the January Hostess Hunt?

The January Hostess Hunt is an opportunity for you to kickstart your business for the new year and increase your bookings. By participating, you can earn extra rewards and incentives while showcasing our new products to potential hosts and customers.

2. How can I improve my booking success during the January Hostess Hunt?

To improve your booking success, make sure to reach out to your existing customers and hostesses and remind them about the January Hostess Hunt. You can also offer special incentives or discounts to encourage them to book a show. Additionally, utilize social media and word of mouth to spread the word about the event.

3. What if I am struggling to find new hosts during the January Hostess Hunt?

If you are having trouble finding new hosts, try reaching out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also ask current hosts to refer potential hosts to you. Additionally, consider partnering with other consultants or joining local vendor events to reach new audiences.

4. How long does the January Hostess Hunt last?

The January Hostess Hunt typically runs for the entire month of January. However, the exact dates may vary depending on your region. Make sure to check with your team leader or the company's website for the specific dates in your area.

5. Can I participate in the January Hostess Hunt if I am a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! The January Hostess Hunt is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and build a strong customer base. Make sure to reach out to your team leader for tips and support during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
  • janetupnorth