• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies

In summary, this conversation revolves around a recipe for Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies using Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. The recipe involves preparing a brownie mix, pouring a chocolate syrup mixture over it, and cooking in a slow cooker. The conversation also includes other crockpot recipes and variations on the brownie recipe, such as adding chopped chocolate, marshmallows, or nuts. Some suggest using cranberry sauce instead of butter for a healthier option.
thechefofnorthbend
Go to my "Freebies" thread in the lounge and get your free sample of the liners to do this!! :D

Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies

1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner

1 package (about 20 oz.) brownie mix

1 cup chocolate syrup

1 cup hot water

OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.

PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Spread batter evenly in the lined-slow cooker bowl. Mix chocolate syrup and hot water; pour syrup mixture evenly over brownie batter. Place lid on slow cooker.

COOK on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until brownie edges are set.

CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Center may appear moist but wooden pick inserted near center should be clean. Let stand 30 minutes, uncovered, for center to set completely. Serve brownies with plastic or wooden spoon directly from slow cooker. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.

REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
Hot Fudge Brownies are delicious topped with ice cream and drizzled with sauce

Yummy!

Thanks
Sharon

Thanks for that, I got two slow cookers from hamilton beach for christmas - the stay and go ones - and now I can't wait until I go to the market tomorrow and get a brownie mix and try it.

I love using a product the unusual way

~

Sounds great, but we can't wait that long for our brownies. My family always wants theirs microwaved in the prep bowls! :)

Ooooo....yummy! I got a new crockpot for Christmas and bought a box of liners. Went to the store a WEEK later and bought another box because I forgot I had already bought some. :eek: How sad is that? Now I have an excuse to use them up :D

I just got a new crockpot for Christmas too! It had a liner sample in it and I need to go buy more! This will be a good recipe to try in it! Made an awesome jumbalaya (sp?) in it on Monday and some really thick and hearty chili in it on Sunday. I just love crockpots, they make my life easy!

That recipe sounds alot like the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie from last years SB! Except it doesn't have the chocolate chopped up in it - you could probably add that though!

ChefBeckyD said:
That recipe sounds alot like the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie from last years SB! Except it doesn't have the chocolate chopped up in it - you could probably add that though!

ohh yes! yo ucan always add chocolate, or marshmallows in the center, or nuts :) ...those are all of the things that I switch the prep bowl cakes up with!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Is that recipe on CC or would someone post it? Does it use the Family Skillet?

Turkey BreastAnother easy crockpot recipe is to put a stick of butter in the bottom and lay a turkey breast on top. Cook on low 8-10 hrs; high 5-6 hrs. I did this yesterday. It literally fell apart as I took it out of the crock pot. My family LOVED it! So simple and the house smelled great!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Another easy crockpot recipe is to put a stick of butter in the bottom and lay a turkey breast on top. Cook on low 8-10 hrs; high 5-6 hrs. I did this yesterday. It literally fell apart as I took it out of the crock pot. My family LOVED it! So simple and the house smelled great!

Wow that was all you did to prepare it? Wahooo....I love easy recipes!

I used to use the turkey bags for my crockpot whne we made queso
now I use these when I make chicken spaghetti, roast,
scalloped potatoes anything that is messy and I want quick clean up

Instead of butter, use cranberry sauce and a turkey breast. Then, make gravy with the juice.

beepampered said:
Instead of butter, use cranberry sauce and a turkey breast. Then, make gravy with the juice.

Oh...that sounds good :) and healthier than the butter!

The turkey recipes sound great! Hubby refuses to have his meat and fruit mixed.. I have no idea where he got this tantrum from but it cuts down on a lot of interesting recipes!!
The butter one though.... wow! He might crown me queen for a year.!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Here is the recipe http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/molten_chocolate_skillet_brownie.htm

1. How do I make slow cooker hot fudge brownies?

To make slow cooker hot fudge brownies, you will need a slow cooker, a brownie mix, eggs, oil, hot fudge sauce, and optional toppings. Start by preparing the brownie mix according to the package instructions. Then, pour the batter into a greased slow cooker and drizzle hot fudge sauce on top. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-2 hours. Once the brownies are cooked, let them cool before adding any toppings and serving.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake or brownie mix for this recipe. You can also use a homemade brownie batter if you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to preheat the slow cooker?

No, there is no need to preheat the slow cooker for this recipe. Simply follow the cooking instructions and allow the brownies to cook for the recommended time on the low or high setting.

4. How should I store leftover slow cooker hot fudge brownies?

Leftover brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Just be sure to let them thaw before reheating in the microwave or oven.

5. Can I make this recipe in a regular oven?

Yes, this recipe can also be made in a regular oven. Simply prepare the brownie batter according to the package instructions, pour into a greased baking dish, and bake at the recommended temperature for 25-30 minutes. Then, add the hot fudge sauce and any toppings before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC