• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sling Bag - New, Never Used - $15 + Shipping

In summary, the Pampered Chef Sling Bag is approximately 16 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 7.5 inches deep. It is also machine-washable, made of durable, water-resistant polyester material, and has multiple compartments for storage. It can also be used for various purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products, such as a gym bag or diaper bag.
pampchefkas
I have a new, never used Pampered Chef sling bag that I purchased from someone from another loop sometime last year. I thought I needed it, but have never used it. I paid $25 for it, but willing to take $15 plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested or would like me to send a picture. :)

slingbagI'm sorry I am new...what is a sling bag?

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Sling Bag?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Sling Bag are approximately 16 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 7.5 inches deep.

Is the Pampered Chef Sling Bag machine-washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Sling Bag is machine-washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying it.

What material is the Pampered Chef Sling Bag made of?

The Pampered Chef Sling Bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material.

Does the Pampered Chef Sling Bag have multiple compartments?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Sling Bag has multiple compartments including a main compartment, front pocket, and side mesh pocket for additional storage.

Can the Pampered Chef Sling Bag be used for other purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Sling Bag is versatile and can be used as a gym bag, diaper bag, or for any other daily essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
byrd1956