• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Item for Sale: $30 + Shipping - PM Me Now!

In summary, the new item for sale is a $30 product that can be purchased through a private message to the seller. The final cost, including shipping, will be determined during the purchasing process. It is not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. The item is brand new and in excellent condition. The return policy may vary, so it is best to confirm with the seller before making a purchase.
annew
I just got mine yesterday & it's up for sale. I'm asking $30 plus shipping.

pm me if you're interested.

Thx!

Still available??

What is the new item for sale?

The new item for sale is a $30 product that is currently available for purchase. It can be purchased by sending a private message to the seller.

How much does the item cost?

The item is priced at $30, but shipping costs may vary depending on the buyer's location. The final cost, including shipping, will be determined during the purchasing process.

Can I purchase the item through the Pampered Chef website?

No, this item is only available for purchase through a private message to the seller. The seller will provide further instructions on how to complete the transaction.

Is the item new or used?

The item for sale is brand new and has never been used. It is in excellent condition and ready to be shipped to its new owner.

What is the return policy for this item?

The return policy for this item may vary depending on the seller's individual policies. It is recommended to confirm the return policy with the seller before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • smarbon