• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make the perfect Slap Your Mama Margarita?

In summary, this recipe calls for using 7-Up, limeade, tequila, and Corona beer. It can be served either on the rocks or in a quikstir.
Jenni
Ok got this recipe from here one the same pages as DCB chicken fajitas. Got some ?s for anyone who has made them...
Is this served on the rocks?
Do you make it in the quikstir?

Slap Your Mama Margaritas

2 cans 7 - up
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer
(no substitutes)

Who has tried this recipe? I just went out for mexican the other night and had two of the most amazing margaritas ever. The good and bad news is that they sell their sour mix! YUM!

I have made them~really yummy! I double the recipe and make it in the Family Size QSP and serve over ice.

chefmeg said:
I have made them~really yummy! I double the recipe and make it in the Family Size QSP and serve over ice.

Two things... thanks for sharing the info. I'm making them tonight! Yah.... the second great job on your 25 pounds gone!:thumbup:

hmmm I think I know what I'm doing tonight!!! :D

they are more of the blended variety because you keep the limeade frozen. it then mixes in with the other ingredients and with the magic of the QSP you have blended margaritas without a blender. :)

DebbieJ said:
they are more of the blended variety because you keep the limeade frozen. it then mixes in with the other ingredients and with the magic of the QSP you have blended margaritas without a blender. :)

Just got the stuff can't wait to try~ :D

I have made these but they have been called something else and I would get bleeped out if I told you what we call them :)

merego said:
I have made these but they have been called something else and I would get bleeped out if I told you what we call them :)

That means your going to have to PM me.... :p

They were a huge hit... I have tons of beer left and two unopened bottles of wine left. I made three batches and not a drop was left. 2:thumbup:

1. Can I use any type of tequila for the Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

Yes, you can use any type of tequila for this recipe. We recommend using a high-quality tequila for the best flavor.

2. How spicy are the Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

The spice level of the Slap Your Mama Margaritas can be adjusted to your preference. The recipe calls for one jalapeno pepper, but you can add more or less depending on how spicy you like your margaritas.

3. Can I make the Slap Your Mama Margaritas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the margaritas ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. However, we recommend adding the ice and garnishes right before serving to ensure the best taste.

4. Do I have to use fresh lime juice for the Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

We highly recommend using fresh lime juice for the best flavor. However, if you don't have fresh limes, you can use bottled lime juice as a substitute.

5. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the Slap Your Mama Margaritas by omitting the tequila and adding additional lime juice and simple syrup to taste. You can also substitute the tequila with club soda for a refreshing mocktail version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • TheChaoticCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies