• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slap Your Mama Margaritas - With What?

In summary, Jen suggests serving the margaritas with chicken fajitas and passing around salsa. She also suggests serving the dish with Jerk Chicken Nachos.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a guest that definitely wants the margaritas. What to serve with it? I have some ideas,but want yours. Throw them out!

I had it at a show with Mexican Chicken Lasagna, some homemade salsa/guacamole/chips and a pineapple-upside down cake. The host had to make a 2nd pitcher it went so fast.

I do the margaritas with the chicken fajitas and pass around salsa....it's been a hit every time!
Jen

Beef Enchilada Casserole from 29 Min to Dinner V1 and the pass around Salsa.

In my opinion they go with everything! :sing: But that's just me. I've made them at shows with the DCB Fajitas and that is a huge hit. At my last show (that was over $1000) I made the Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta thing with the margaritas (we made 2 double batches) and everyone loved them. My husband and I like them with the Jerk Chicken Nachos. Any of our mexican type dishes and anything beyond that!

I did the Chicken Fajitas last night in the DCB and there was a LOT of liquid in the bottom. Do you usually drain this before serving?

pkd09 said:
I did the Chicken Fajitas last night in the DCB and there was a LOT of liquid in the bottom. Do you usually drain this before serving?

I don't, I just serve it with using the bamboo salad tongs and the juice stays and people just get the stuff they want. I guess you could drain it but since the DCB is so heavy, I'd be afraid of losing everything while trying to drain. Or you could just take it all out and serve it on the bamboo tray or SA platter and leave the juices behind...

What about the slotted spoon from nylon tools? That's what I used when I made it at home.

Jerk Chicken Nachos... yum!

PChefMonique said:
Jerk Chicken Nachos... yum!

I know! That's what we're having for dinner tonight! Mmmmm :p

The first show I did the fajitas and margaritas was my first $1000+ show. My second show with the same recipe was only $687 BUT had 6 bookings! I'm now afraid to deviate from the menu but I do know it can be expensive for the host as I like to do the pineapple salsa with it and I never get it to be under $15. Great times though with the food and drink!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

To make Slap Your Mama Margaritas, you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice.

2. Can I use any type of tequila for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of tequila you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality tequila for the best flavor.

3. Is simple syrup necessary for this recipe?

Yes, simple syrup is an essential ingredient for Slap Your Mama Margaritas. It adds a touch of sweetness and balances out the tartness of the lime juice.

4. What can I use as a substitute for triple sec?

If you don't have triple sec, you can use Cointreau or any other orange-flavored liqueur as a substitute.

5. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of this margarita?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of Slap Your Mama Margaritas by omitting the tequila and triple sec and using a non-alcoholic margarita mix instead. You can also add a splash of orange juice for extra flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah