• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will SLAH and EAH's Merger Bring Success or Failure for the New WILLOW HOUSE?

In summary, Southern Living at Home is merging with Entertaining At HOME and on Aug. 1st will launch WILLOW HOUSE, Simply Good Design, a BRAND NEW company which will reinvent direct sales as we know it! If you are a person who has ever wondered what it would be like to be a FOUNDING CONSULTANT for a new company, contact me today!!!! Opportunity is knocking louder than EVER!!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just got the monthly newsletter from a SLAH consultant that I met at a Vendor event before Christmas.This was in her newsletter - thought it was interesting. I never hear of parties happening for either of these companies in this area....wonder if this will be good for them, or not. They did seem VERY similar in products to me.I'm very curious how they will "reinvent" direct sales though! It was just a few short years ago that Entertaining At Home (Then Taste of Home Entertaining) was making the same claims about being a founding consultant...and reinventing direct sales. LOL!
Southern Living at Home is merging with Entertaining At HOME and on Aug. 1st will launch WILLOW HOUSE, Simply Good Design, a BRAND NEW company which will reinvent direct sales as we know it! If you are a person who has ever wondered what it would be like to be a FOUNDING CONSULTANT for a new company, contact me today!!!! Opportunity is knocking louder than EVER!! Will you answer the door?

I have noticed for a long while they carry the exact same products. Hmmmm...interesting...

So if I make cole slaw and spread kreplah over the top, does that constitute a SLAH merger?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So if I make cole slaw and spread kreplah over the top, does that constitute a SLAH merger?

In all my life I have never experienced a spreadable kreplah. I can hear my mother and grandmothers turning over in their (collective) graves.

I meant "spread" as in "an arrangement" of kreplah. No, I can't imagine a spreadable kreplah would be very appetizing. :yuck:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I meant "spread" as in "an arrangement" of kreplah. No, I can't imagine a spreadable kreplah would be very appetizing. :yuck:

Wow, that's a mighty tasty looking spread of kreplah you laid out there! Yum!

And all spread out over a whole slew of slaw...a slew of slaw with kreplah...[drum roll]

SLAH!

(Just trying to get our mini-hijack out of the way here.)

Hmm, there's a SLAH consultant at work (also, a good customer!). I heard her mention the merger and new name a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to ask what she thinks about this.

I have a SLAH rep and I have some of their stuff. In fact, I did a couple of catalog parties, as that is all Laura does, to get some very expensive plant hangers. She will be a guest at a PC party in June so I will have to see what's up.

1. What is the "Slah Merger" and how does it work?

The "Slah Merger" is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to easily and efficiently merge ingredients together. It works by using a unique blade design to chop and mix ingredients in a bowl or container, eliminating the need for multiple utensils and cutting down on prep time.

2. Is the "Slah Merger" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Slah Merger" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply separate the blade from the handle and place both parts in the dishwasher or hand wash with warm, soapy water.

3. Can the "Slah Merger" be used on hot ingredients?

Yes, the "Slah Merger" can be used on hot ingredients. However, it is recommended to let the ingredients cool slightly before using the tool to avoid any potential damage to the blade or handle.

4. Does the "Slah Merger" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Slah Merger" comes with a one-year limited warranty. If the tool is found to have any defects in materials or workmanship within the first year, Pampered Chef will replace it for free.

5. Can the "Slah Merger" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the "Slah Merger" can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It is designed to easily chop and mix a variety of ingredients, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Cindycooks