• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SLAH Merger....

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Just got the monthly newsletter from a SLAH consultant that I met at a Vendor event before Christmas.

This was in her newsletter - thought it was interesting. I never hear of parties happening for either of these companies in this area....wonder if this will be good for them, or not. They did seem VERY similar in products to me.

I'm very curious how they will "reinvent" direct sales though! It was just a few short years ago that Entertaining At Home (Then Taste of Home Entertaining) was making the same claims about being a founding consultant...and reinventing direct sales. LOL!

Southern Living at Home is merging with Entertaining At HOME and on Aug. 1st will launch WILLOW HOUSE, Simply Good Design, a BRAND NEW company which will reinvent direct sales as we know it! If you are a person who has ever wondered what it would be like to be a FOUNDING CONSULTANT for a new company, contact me today!!!! Opportunity is knocking louder than EVER!! Will you answer the door?

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
I have noticed for a long while they carry the exact same products. Hmmmm...interesting...

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
So if I make cole slaw and spread kreplah over the top, does that constitute a SLAH merger?

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
So if I make cole slaw and spread kreplah over the top, does that constitute a SLAH merger?

In all my life I have never experienced a spreadable kreplah. I can hear my mother and grandmothers turning over in their (collective) graves.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I meant "spread" as in "an arrangement" of kreplah. No, I can't imagine a spreadable kreplah would be very appetizing. :yuck:

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I meant "spread" as in "an arrangement" of kreplah. No, I can't imagine a spreadable kreplah would be very appetizing. :yuck:

Wow, that's a mighty tasty looking spread of kreplah you laid out there! Yum!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
And all spread out over a whole slew of slaw...a slew of slaw with kreplah...[drum roll]

SLAH!

(Just trying to get our mini-hijack out of the way here.)

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Hmm, there's a SLAH consultant at work (also, a good customer!). I heard her mention the merger and new name a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to ask what she thinks about this.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I have a SLAH rep and I have some of their stuff. In fact, I did a couple of catalog parties, as that is all Laura does, to get some very expensive plant hangers. She will be a guest at a PC party in June so I will have to see what's up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views