• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will SL Hartford be Cancelled Due to Snow?

In summary, there is a possibility that the SL Hartford event may be cancelled due to snow, but a final decision will be made closer to the event date. The amount of snow that would result in cancellation will depend on the severity of the snowstorm and its impact on the safety and accessibility of the event venue. If the event is cancelled, updates and announcements will be made on the event's website and social media platforms. Refunds may be offered to ticket holders, depending on the event's cancellation policy. If the event is cancelled, it is possible that it may be rescheduled, but this will depend on the decision of the event organizers. It is recommended to check the event's website and social media for any updates or announcements regarding res
Lexif424
I'm suppose to go to SL in Hartford on Sat but this storm is not looking good. its only 20min away so if its still on I will be there but HO sent an email saying to stay tuned for any changes..would they cancel it ? We are suppose to get about 2 feet of snow

So sorry! Keeping fingers crossed for all going!

I'm coming from the Berkshires. My team member is the driver. I sure hope the roads are clear enough.

I haven't seen a report for less than a foot of snow in the Hartford area. I think HO will be very foolish not to cancel. There's no way I'll be out driving in that--I'll be very disappointed if I'm not able to get a refund (which we don't get unless THEY cancel).

I have booked a room at last minute in Vernon, CT just in case. I was already staying over Saturday night. Hoping they make a decision soon

We have a 5 hour drive in good weather. Whether the cancel or not...we are not going to chance it. Given the forecast, I would be highly disappointed if they did not cancel it only because it is not safe to drive in that kind of weather. We drove home in this exact kind of weather a few years back and it is so not worth it (refund or no refund!)

Stay warm and safe fellow cheffers!:chef:

is this the CT Launch that the other thread said was officially now cancelled?

Yes, it is officially canceled now

1. Will the SL Hartford event be cancelled due to snow?

It is possible that the SL Hartford event may be cancelled due to snow. However, a final decision will be made by the event organizers closer to the event date.

2. How much snow would cause the SL Hartford event to be cancelled?

The amount of snow that would result in the cancellation of the SL Hartford event will depend on the severity of the snowstorm and its impact on the safety and accessibility of the event venue.

3. Will there be any updates or announcements if the SL Hartford event is cancelled?

Yes, if the SL Hartford event is cancelled due to snow or any other reason, the event organizers will make an official announcement on their website and social media platforms.

4. Can I get a refund if the SL Hartford event is cancelled?

If the SL Hartford event is cancelled due to snow, the event organizers will most likely offer refunds to ticket holders. However, this will depend on the event's cancellation policy, which can vary. It is best to check the event's website for more information.

5. Will the SL Hartford event be rescheduled if it is cancelled due to snow?

It is possible that the SL Hartford event may be rescheduled if it is cancelled due to snow. Again, this will depend on the event organizers and their decision. It is best to check the event's website and social media for any updates or announcements regarding rescheduling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918