• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Zucchini Pizza Bites Help You Stay Skinny?

In summary, some tips for making healthier versions of favorite recipes include using lean protein sources, replacing high-fat ingredients with lower-fat options, and adding more vegetables and whole grains. To ensure flavor in skinny recipes, use herbs and spices and experiment with different cooking methods. Avoid high-fat ingredients and opt for healthier alternatives. You can still indulge in desserts with skinny recipes by using natural sweeteners and incorporating fruits and whole grains. To find more skinny recipes, search online, browse through cookbooks or magazines, or attend cooking classes or workshops.
DebPC
Staff member
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5812/zuhhinniskinny321069427.jpg

Zucchini Pizza Bites
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 4 pieces • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 124.8 • Fat: 5.7 g • Protein: 8.2 g • Carb: 10.4 g • Fiber: 3.0 g

Ingredients:

4 slices large zucchini 1/4" thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagnal)
Spray olive oil
2 tbsp pizza sauce
1/4 cup part skim mozzarella
salt and pepper

Directions:
Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick. Spray both sides lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill on sheet pan for about 2 minute on each side. Top with sauce and cheese and broil for an additional minute or two. (Careful not to burn cheese)

Receipe and photo via skinnytaste

Those sure sound good!

What are some tips for making healthier versions of favorite recipes?

Some tips for making healthier versions of favorite recipes include using lean protein sources, such as chicken or fish, replacing high-fat ingredients with lower-fat options, such as Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and adding more vegetables and whole grains to the dish.

How can I make sure my skinny recipes still have plenty of flavor?

To ensure that your skinny recipes have plenty of flavor, try using herbs and spices to add flavor without adding extra calories. You can also experiment with different cooking methods, such as grilling or roasting, to bring out the natural flavors of ingredients.

Are there any specific ingredients I should avoid when making skinny recipes?

When making skinny recipes, it's best to avoid high-fat ingredients, such as butter, heavy cream, and processed meats. Instead, opt for healthier alternatives, such as olive oil, low-fat dairy products, and lean cuts of meat.

Can I still indulge in desserts with skinny recipes?

Yes, you can still enjoy desserts with skinny recipes! Look for recipes that use natural sweeteners, like honey or maple syrup, and incorporate fruits and whole grains for added nutrition. You can also try making smaller portion sizes or sharing desserts with others to keep the calorie count in check.

How can I find more skinny recipes to try?

There are many resources available for finding skinny recipes. You can search for them online, browse through cookbooks or magazines dedicated to healthy eating, or attend cooking classes or workshops that focus on creating lighter versions of favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies