• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skinny Mini and Gas Card: The Perfect Combo for Savings and Style!

In summary, the Skinny Mini is a mini version of a purse that is adorable and can be used for different purposes.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I got my Skinny Mini and gas card in the mail today... the mini is super cute, but super mini! It doesn't fit a smart phone... which is ok cause I'd probably not put it in there anyway... BUT it makes a super cute change purse and reminds me of an updated version of something my Grammy would have carried.

I got mine too w/ my first gas card!

My DH saw it and said "too bad there isn't a matching purse!" LOL! I assured him I'd be earning one of those too! :)

Got mine. The Furry Guy just keeps wandering around the house mumbling, "Bags? She needs more bags?" ;)

raebates said:
Got mine. The Furry Guy just keeps wandering around the house mumbling, "Bags? She needs more bags?" ;)

I showed my husband the Going Places bags... and he's lile "great." Sarcasm implied.

Then I thought about it... I'm not taking my going places bags on the TOT or the cruise if I earn it... because the airports are going to be bombarded with pink and black paisley luggage and I don't want to grab the wrong bag and pull out some other consultant's thong! LOL.

Question: Will the Skinny Mini hold tampons and that type of stuff?

Sorry, dudes on this board. When they showed it at conference that was what I hoped I could use it for. Mine always get pulverized in my purse and I end up having to pluck off old gum and stuff before use. GROSS!!

Chef Kearns said:
... Mine always get pulverized in my purse and I end up having to pluck off old gum and stuff before use. GROSS!!

OMG, I'm going to wake the toddlers laughing! TMI girl, TMI!!! ;)

ROFL!!! Haven't gotten mine, so I can't help answer....but ah, the chuckle was loud enough that the familia asked me what it was about. I shared...he he.

Chef Kearns said:

Sorry, dudes on this board. When they showed it at conference that was what I hoped I could use it for. Mine always get pulverized in my purse and I end up having to pluck off old gum and stuff before use. GROSS!!

Love it! ;) Makes me wish I had earned it just for that purpose :)

Chef Kearns, I guess it depends on the brand you use, but I think it would fit some. Good idea. Right now I'm planning to use it when I use my Sling Bag. It will be perfect for my glasses.

Chef Kearns said:

Totally relate! :D

I checked it out for you, and it works with mine. ;)

If not maybe it will hold your gum :)

Chef Kearns said:

I use CIGAR cases (the kind that fancier cigars come in). I spent 20 years in the National Guard and always kept a case or two in my bags. I can't tell you how many women appreciated getting handed a cigar case. I always made sure I got the empty back so I could refill it, but loved being able to dig it out in a room full of men and no one had any idea what I was handing to someone else.

ChefBeckyD said:
Totally relate! :DI checked it out for you, and it works with mine. ;)
THANK YOU! I'm so glad you can feel me on this one!Jane, I would've never thought about cigar cases. That's a great idea.

Thanks for the morning laugh! also that is a great idea, my kids like to pull mine out of my purse and play with them at the most inappropriate times.

Bwahaha! Hey, at least you don't have to explain that. I had a friend who was quite embarrassed when her daughter brought in Mommy's battery operated "toy" to a room full of guests one evening.

ROFLMAO! Oh, girls you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle! :)

I haven't gotten my skinny mini & gas card yet..... :(

Still waiting here too! I earned $350 in gas so it it like an extra paycheck :) Plus I am just as excited about the skinny mini

ChefBeckyD said:
I got mine too w/ my first gas card!

My DH saw it and said "too bad there isn't a matching purse!" LOL! I assured him I'd be earning one of those too! :)

Hehehe...if he only knew! Right? I guess he'll be finding out soon enough!

cincychef said:
Still waiting here too! I earned $350 in gas so it it like an extra paycheck :) Plus I am just as excited about the skinny mini

Holy cow! That's awesome!

Still waiting on mine :(

I used the Mother's Day lunch bag for a purse -- worked great! The mini will be perfect for it! :)

Sandi

Got my skinny mini and first gas card about a week ago and got three more cards today. Still waiting for the last one!! Woohooo, $250 gas is pretty awesome!! I love this company!!

chezshelly said:
Got my skinny mini and first gas card about a week ago and got three more cards today. Still waiting for the last one!! Woohooo, $250 gas is pretty awesome!! I love this company!!

ME TOO! Received my skinny mini w/ card a couple weeks ago, then another card last week, and 2 more cards yesterday! WhoooHooo! Free Gas for Vacation!

(Two of my shows were submitted very early in the month, and all of my shows were submitted by the 29th. I'm thinking that's why mine came earlier...)

I got my skinny mini and gas card when I got home yesterday (yay!) and my shows were submitted at the end of the month.

mine is showing it was a show August 1st so I am hoping and praying TODAY IS THE DAY for mine. :D

What is the "Skinny Mini and Gas Card" promotion?

The "Skinny Mini and Gas Card" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a free Skinny Mini container and a $25 gas card with a qualifying purchase.

How can I qualify for the "Skinny Mini and Gas Card" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must make a purchase of $75 or more through a Pampered Chef party or through our website. The purchase must be made within the designated time frame of the promotion.

Can I choose the design of the Skinny Mini container?

Unfortunately, the design of the Skinny Mini container is pre-determined and cannot be chosen. However, the container is a versatile and useful kitchen tool that can be used for various purposes.

How will I receive my free Skinny Mini and gas card?

If you make a qualifying purchase through a Pampered Chef party, your consultant will provide you with the free Skinny Mini and gas card at the party. If you make your purchase through our website, the free items will be automatically added to your cart at checkout.

Is the "Skinny Mini and Gas Card" promotion available in all regions?

Yes, the promotion is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that the promotion may have different start and end dates in different regions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susan g
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
starrmarie
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Back