1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: "skinny" drinks

Tags:
  1. chefmel

chefmel Member

Does anyone have the recipe to any of these light/lo-fat drinks? I don't have the cookbooks that they are in and need them in less than a week. Or any other drinks that are WW appropriate?

Easy Melon Slush
    Hibiscus Iced Tea
    Outrageous Orange Summer Sipper
    Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler
    Very Cherry Slush
    Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper​

THANKS!!!!!!

Sep 2, 2005
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Maybe

Mel,
    What is the calories limit you are looking for? What is the max. you want for fat grams?
    I might have some recipes for you.

Sep 2, 2005
  3. chefmel

chefmel Member

The host and almost half of her guests are on weight watchers.... not really sure about the calorie/fat restrictions.. just trying to offer some light beverage ideas.. for the guets that are not on WW, she is serving margaritas, as it is on a friday night and she wants to make it like a happy hour...

Sep 3, 2005
  4. bbauman07

I'm having a BBQ here at my house this eve but I will post a few recipes for you to run by your host with in the next day or so.:)

Sep 3, 2005
  5. bbauman07

You could use the Good Company Tea which has passion fruit, orange, mango and peach for flavoring to make Iced Tea. Only $3.75 on your supply order form.
    Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
    10 C. cold water
    3/4C. sugar (use Splenda ect.)
    1 can (10 ozs) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
    whole strawberries (optional)
    1C. fresh squeezed lemon juice (4-5 lrg. lemons)

Place all ingredents except strawberries in Family Size Quick-Stir pitcher Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Garnish each glass with a strawberry. Serve chilled.
    Yield: 12 (1C.) servings
    Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholestrol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 31 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g.

Sparkling Lemonade
    1 can (12 ozs) frozen Lemonade concentrate
    1 lemon
    2 liters (8 C.) chilled ginger ale carbonated soda
    1/3 raspberries
    Place lemonade concentrate in the Family Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add ginger ale; plunge until mixed. Score lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer; cut into thin slices using Utility Knife. Add lemon slices and raspbeeries to lemonade mixture. serve chilled.
    Yield: 8 (1 1/4C.) servings
    Nutrients per serving: calories 160, total fat 0 g, Saturates fat 0 g, Cholestrol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 43 g, protien 0g, sodium 25 mg, fiber less than 1 g.
    Your host should have a point chart that can convert these recipes. I hope that these help. You could also try a recipe search on the Pc website.

Sep 4, 2005
Have something to add?