• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Skinny Dipping Shows: Tips, Recipes, and Prizes for Healthy Eating!

In summary, this website provides recipes and tips for skinny dipping. It also offers a cookbook and a way for hosts to order the cookbook. Weight Watchers is a popular diet choice among people who know each other, but Pampered Chef is popular among people who are new to the diet.
DebPC
Staff member
For January why not try Skinny Dipping Shows? Offer healthy recipes from our "It's Good For Your Cookbook" or other sources. Offer tips for trimming the fat and other healthy eating tips. You could also have a drawing for our "Skinny Scraper" or offer one free to hosts who have 12 or more buying guests in attendance.

Skinny DippingThis is a wonderful site! I'm new to PC and do not yet have the cookbook mentioned. Can you help direct me to some of these skinny recipies? I've actually had people decline bookings, citing that they don't want to sample any food that will lead them astray. Practically everyone I know is starting weight watchers for the new year. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would definately get the cookbook. It's wonderful and it's harder to sell a cookbook if you don't have it for people to look thru. Chcek with your director on how to place a personal order if you don't know how.

Weight WatchersI noticed that someone said that she is getting turned down on bookings because everyone she knows is in Weight Watchers. I am attaching a Weight Watchers Points hand out you can pass out! Everyone I know is in that too- including me (when I'm being good) :p

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Points.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,430
Just wated to say thank you for the winning points info. I have a few ladies who "bowed out" of a show due to dieting. Now we can both "win" thanks to this..... :D

Measure all cup and weight watchersOne of the girls in my cluster goes to Weight Watchers and she says that Pampered Chef definitely beat WW to the punch with the Measure All Cup. Since WW requires you measure EVERYTHING, she uses the example of using one side to measure her cereal and the other milk, etc. This is a big seller for her at her shows.

I got to my goal weight at Weight Watchers just before I became a PC Consultant (don't ask me what I weight now!). Attached is a recipe I have adapted from WW to PC, although I have not offered this at a show yet, it is very tasty and could be varied with Ham and Basil instead of Chicken and Tarragon.

Attachments

• Chicken, Mushroom & Tarraon Tarts.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 419
Yvonne said:
I got to my goal weight at Weight Watchers just before I became a PC Consultant (don't ask me what I weight now!). Attached is a recipe I have adapted from WW to PC, although I have not offered this at a show yet, it is very tasty and could be varied with Ham and Basil instead of Chicken and Tarragon.
Sounds like me. I was almost at my goal weight about a year after starting PC THEN I got pregnant with my 2nd. Now I'm back at WW again and it's MUCH slower this time! I will have to check out these recipes. Thanks! I know there's a resource somewhere that has point values for all the PC recipes. I'm just not sure where I have it or where to find it.

1. What is a "Skinny Dipping Show"?

A "Skinny Dipping Show" is a fun and unique way to learn about Pampered Chef products while enjoying delicious dips and appetizers. It's called "skinny dipping" because the dips are made with healthier ingredients and the focus is on promoting healthy eating habits.

2. How do I host a "Skinny Dipping Show"?

To host a "Skinny Dipping Show", simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and equipment for the dips, and you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun! It's a great opportunity to try out new recipes and earn free products.

3. Can I customize the dips for dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of dip recipes that can be customized for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our consultants are also happy to work with you to find alternatives or substitutions for any ingredients that may not fit your dietary needs.

4. Are these dips healthy?

Our "Skinny Dipping Show" dips are made with healthier ingredients, such as fresh vegetables and lean proteins, to provide a nutritious and tasty snack option. However, it's important to remember that moderation is key and these dips should be enjoyed as part of a well-balanced diet.

5. Can I purchase the dips and products used in the show?

Yes, all of the products used in the "Skinny Dipping Show" are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the recipes for the dips on our website and make them at home using your own Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies