• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skinny Dippin or Mystery Host Shows

In summary, a "Skinny Dippin" show is a smaller, more intimate Pampered Chef party. A "Mystery Host" show allows the hostess to earn rewards based on the total sales of the party, and a random guest is chosen to receive all the rewards. These shows can be combined to create a more exciting and personalized party experience. To book a show, contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a "Skinny Dippin" or "Mystery Host" show comes with the benefits of earning free and discounted products, trying new products and recipes, and potentially winning more rewards as the "Mystery Host".
ckmom002
i was wondering if anyone has anything on a skinny dippin show and a mystery host show but i dont want to do a open house

I have done a mystery host show before. I made a top 10 reasons to come invitation and made the Farmer's Market and Fiesta Seasoning mixes plus 3 different variations of the beer bread. We played a few games and had an auction. It was a blast. My invite is posted in the files section. I hope this helped.

Hi there,I haven't personally heard of a "skinny dippin show" or a "mystery host show" before. Can you provide more information on what these shows are about? I'm not sure if I can help without knowing more details. Also, it's always a good idea to be cautious when it comes to participating in any type of show or event, especially if it involves something like skinny dipping. Make sure to prioritize your safety and comfort above anything else. As for the open house, I understand not wanting to participate in that. Have you considered reaching out to the host or organizer to let them know your concerns and see if there are any alternative options? Good luck!

1. What is a "Skinny Dippin" show?

A "Skinny Dippin" show is a Pampered Chef party where the hostess chooses to have a smaller, more intimate gathering with just a few close friends. This allows for a more personalized and relaxed shopping experience.

2. How does a "Mystery Host" show work?

In a "Mystery Host" show, the hostess earns rewards based on the total sales of the party, rather than just her own purchases. At the end of the party, a random guest is chosen to be the "Mystery Host" and receives all the hostess rewards.

3. Can I combine a "Skinny Dippin" show with a "Mystery Host" show?

Yes, you can combine a "Skinny Dippin" show with a "Mystery Host" show to create a more intimate and exciting party experience. This allows the hostess to earn rewards based on the total sales of the party, while still enjoying a smaller gathering with her closest friends.

4. How do I book a "Skinny Dippin" or "Mystery Host" show?

You can book a "Skinny Dippin" or "Mystery Host" show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and discussing potential dates and details. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful and fun party.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Skinny Dippin" or "Mystery Host" show?

Hosting a "Skinny Dippin" or "Mystery Host" show allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef, as well as have a fun and personalized shopping experience with your friends. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and potentially win even more rewards as the "Mystery Host".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies