• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Family Skillet Dessert?

In summary, popular dessert options that can be made in a skillet include fruit cobblers, skillet cookies, brownies, and simple fruit crisps. These desserts can be made in under 30 minutes and only require a few ingredients. Any oven-safe skillet can be used for these recipes, but cast iron skillets are ideal for creating a crispy crust. There are also many gluten-free and dairy-free options available, such as using gluten-free flour or dairy-free substitutes. Most skillet desserts can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Both fresh and frozen fruit can be used, but be sure to thaw and drain frozen fruit before adding it to the recipe.
ChefVicki
Hey ALL
I haven't had very many shows in the last few months and am out of practice, but I do have a show at the end of the month. I would like to do a dessert in the Family Skillet, I am doing a ring for the main dish. Do any of you have an easy favorite for the skillet?

Thanks for your ideas-
Vicki~
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef in VA

The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is really easy and really yummy!

Attachments

• Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.doc
    23 KB · Views: 337
I am offering the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or the Upside Down Pineapple Cake this month!

1. What are some easy and quick dessert ideas that can be made in a skillet?

Some popular dessert options that can be made in a skillet include fruit cobblers, skillet cookies, brownies, and even simple fruit crisps. These desserts can be made in under 30 minutes and only require a few ingredients.

2. Can I use any type of skillet for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any oven-safe skillet for these desserts. However, cast iron skillets are ideal for even heat distribution and creating a crispy crust on desserts like cobblers.

3. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options for skillet desserts?

Yes, there are many gluten-free and dairy-free dessert options that can be made in a skillet. For example, you can use gluten-free flour for cobblers or dairy-free substitutes like coconut oil or almond milk for the recipe.

4. Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Yes, most skillet desserts can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat in the oven or microwave.

5. Can I use fresh or frozen fruit for these recipes?

Both fresh and frozen fruit can be used for skillet desserts. However, if using frozen fruit, be sure to thaw and drain it before adding it to the recipe to avoid excess liquid in the dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies