• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My NEW FAVORITE: Delicious Pampered Chef Recipe!

In summary, a new pampered chef recipe was declared a favorite by the author's family. The recipe is called Skillet Lasagna and it can be found in the 29 Mins to Dinner cookbook. It is fast and easy to make and is full of flavor. The Toasted Angel Hair Pasta W/ Sausage & Peppers is also a favorite recipe from the cookbook. The author provided a detailed recipe for the Skillet Lasagna.
Its such a tease reading this thread as a new consultant! There's no recipe I want to try more than this one but I dont have the 12 inch skillet yet....what a tease! LOL! :cry:

Denarella said:
Its such a tease reading this thread as a new consultant! There's no recipe I want to try more than this one but I dont have the 12 inch skillet yet....what a tease! LOL! :cry:

Yeah, we're kind of evil that way. :p

raebates said:
Yeah, we're kind of evil that way. :p

yes we are!!
but, I am sure you can make it in any large skillet w/ a lid or even a stockpot. try it!:D
(I didn't use my cheese grater and it was fine! :angel: )

i don't have te 12' either. I had to use a stockpot as well. since the"other" pans i have are no where near big enough. When i earn that 12' though i will definitley just have o make it again!!

I am not a big fan of the Fall Theme Show recipes. I am wondering what you all will be preparing at your September shows?

...you guys have my convinced. Instead of ordering the 7pc exec set, I ordered the 5pc and will earn the 12" skillet for free as soon as my latest points are posted!! Then, if I really think I need the other pans in the 7pc set, I still have time to throw a catalog show together this month! (I don't see the point in purchasing a 10 and 12" skillet)

You'll be happy with your choice Jennifer!

I dont have the 12" skillet but I do have the stir fry skillet and I use that in place of the 12" I have a lid that doesnt sit right on top but it does work.

Carissidy said:
You guys rule! I just ordered my skillet today! and it will be here on the 5th I am so excited to try all the skillet recipes, Now I can't wait to try this! I love Lasagna!
I got my skillet today! Guess what I am having for supper!!!:p

jenniferknapp said:
...you guys have my convinced. Instead of ordering the 7pc exec set, I ordered the 5pc and will earn the 12" skillet for free as soon as my latest points are posted!! Then, if I really think I need the other pans in the 7pc set, I still have time to throw a catalog show together this month! (I don't see the point in purchasing a 10 and 12" skillet)
So did you decide you are going to do PC part time now instead of retiring Jen? I hope so!:)

heat123 said:
So did you decide you are going to do PC part time now instead of retiring Jen? I hope so!:)

Me too! :) :) :) :)

Nope, I am going to hang up my apron! but like I've said before, I would pick it back up in a heart beat, if I have a little less stuff going on! (haha) ....I love the products, and I'm going out with a bang (cookware....purchased & earned, wahoooo!) and I told my director I'd be happy to host a show a year for her! (because I am addicted to the stuff!!)Thanks so much for wanting my to stick around... but I'm actually counting the days down! I've had just about enough of bad hosts lately...

awwwhh that's too bad, so sad to hear you are leaving! Hope you do pop back in CS once in awhile when/if you have the time! Take care Jennifer and best of luck to you in your Masters program! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies