• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!

In summary, "Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!" is a comprehensive guidebook suitable for all ages that showcases the best deals and activities in the city of Minneapolis. It is regularly updated and can be purchased online for both tourists and locals to benefit from.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got the email that Sizzle is in Minneapolis! Love that town- my daughter lives there and writes a daily blog on great deals on great things to do. It's a great choice!

Super close to me! I won't have to fly!!

Did they give a date?

Sept 19-21
Team Leaders and above....

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that Sizzle is in Minneapolis! I absolutely love that city, and I'm sure your daughter has some great recommendations for things to do there. I'm glad to hear you think it's a great choice - I can't wait to see all the amazing deals and experiences that Sizzle has to offer in Minneapolis. Happy shopping!

1. What is "Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!"

"Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!" is a comprehensive guidebook that showcases the best deals and activities in the city of Minneapolis. It includes information on popular attractions, local events, and budget-friendly options for dining, shopping, and entertainment.

2. Is the guidebook suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!" is suitable for all ages. It offers a variety of options for families, couples, and solo travelers, ensuring that there is something for everyone to enjoy in Minneapolis.

3. Are the deals and activities in the guidebook up-to-date?

Yes, the guidebook is regularly updated to provide the most current information on deals and activities in Minneapolis. However, it is always recommended to confirm details with the specific businesses or attractions before visiting.

4. Can I purchase the guidebook online?

Yes, "Discover Minneapolis: Sizzle's Guide to Great Deals & Activities!" is available for purchase online. It can be downloaded in digital format or ordered as a physical copy for delivery.

5. Is the guidebook only for tourists or can locals benefit from it as well?

The guidebook is designed for both tourists and locals. It offers a comprehensive list of deals and activities that can be enjoyed by anyone looking to explore Minneapolis on a budget. Locals can also discover new places and activities to try in their own city through the guidebook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef