• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Size M Tops - Burgandy, White & Blue - $4 to $10

In summary, the tops available in Size M and the colors of burgundy, white, and blue are made of a soft, lightweight cotton blend fabric. They are designed to fit true to size, but it is recommended to refer to the size chart for the most accurate fit. These tops can be machine washed in cold water on a gentle cycle. Currently, they are only available in Size M and the mentioned colors, but new sizes and colors may be added in the future. If not completely satisfied, the tops can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Burgandy Knit 3/4 Sleeve Top - Size M $7 (uploaded weird but the color is burgandy/maroon)
White Knit Short Sleeve Top - Size M $4 (has very small hole in bottom left hand corner-easily repaired can't really tell) Pampered Chef in pink stones
Blue Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Button Up Collared Top - Size M $10 (very good condition, like new)

I accept Paypal, send me your zip if interested and I'll check shipping.

Won't let me upload white top pic. Send me your email and I'll send it.

Attachments

• DSCN1954.jpg
    DSCN1954.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCN1956.jpg
    DSCN1956.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
I'm spacing out right now, and can't seem to find the pm button....but I am interested in the burgandy shirt as well as the blue one. If you could send me pics and postage to 28307, I'll confirm with you asap! tracy.wine @ YahooThanks!

These are all still available.

I would like the maroon and white ones please! I can paypal. Zip is 28278

let me know if you have any left

The blue button down shirt is still available. It is a nice shirt.

lauriedip, it won't let me pm you back. It says your box is full. The medium fits me perfect and I'm a solid medium. It hasn't shrunk. I would take $10 including shipping.

1. What is the material of these tops?

The Size M tops in burgundy, white, and blue are made of a soft, lightweight cotton blend fabric.

2. Are these tops true to size?

Yes, these tops are designed to fit true to size. However, we always recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Can these tops be machine washed?

Yes, these tops are machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to help preserve the colors and shape of the tops.

4. Do these tops come in other colors or sizes?

These tops are currently only available in Size M and the colors of burgundy, white, and blue. However, we are constantly updating our inventory and adding new sizes and colors, so be sure to check back often!

5. What is the return policy for these tops?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your Size M tops in burgundy, white, and blue, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • susanr613