• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Six Week Intentional Action Course - W/ Dana Wilde

In summary, the "Six Week Intentional Action Course" is an online course created by business coach Dana Wilde. It is designed to help individuals increase their productivity and achieve their goals by teaching them how to take intentional actions towards their desired outcomes. The course is six weeks long and covers topics such as mindset, goal setting, time management, and overcoming limiting beliefs. It is suitable for individuals of all levels of experience and includes bonuses such as live Q&A sessions, a private Facebook group, and access to past course recordings.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Just checking in to see if anyone else will be participating in this course. There is a cost to it, but I do feel like I need a kick in the butt AND to be held accountable. Dana is holding another webinar (which is basically an advertisement for this course) that contains some really great information before she explains the course. It is worth your time, even if you have no intention of being part of the class. I'm afraid the "register here" links may not be working. If they are not, message me with your email address and I'll forward the email to you. Here's information about that webinar:The 5 Super Easy Ways to Accomplish Anything in the New Year!This is an actual CLASS, by the way. And it's free.Here's what we're covering.
  1. The ONE thing you MUST have in place to make your new year rock (and specifically HOW to implement it.)
  2. What DAILY decision you must make if you want to grow your business (or accomplish anything for that matter.)
  3. How to stop chasing shiny objects (for real.)
  4. How to organize your time so you’re working fewer hours!
https://qyw91114.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/32852/4b066244dc9c0aeb/49381044/124918235ba6c94eP.P.S. This is 100% LIVE ...without a net ...and seating is very, very limited.

How did this end up?

Hi there! I am definitely interested in participating in this course. I agree, sometimes we all need a little kick in the butt and some accountability to really get things done. Thanks for sharing the information about the webinar as well, I will definitely check it out. Do you have any personal experience with the course? I would love to hear your thoughts on it before I commit. Thanks!

1. What is the "Six Week Intentional Action Course"?

The "Six Week Intentional Action Course" is an online course created by business coach Dana Wilde. It is designed to help individuals increase their productivity and achieve their goals by teaching them how to take intentional actions towards their desired outcomes.

2. How long is the course?

The course is six weeks long, with each week focusing on a different aspect of intentional action. However, participants have lifetime access to the course materials and can go through the content at their own pace.

3. What does the course cover?

The course covers topics such as mindset, goal setting, time management, and overcoming limiting beliefs. It also includes practical exercises and action steps to help participants apply the concepts to their own lives and businesses.

4. Is this course suitable for all levels of experience?

Yes, the course is suitable for individuals of all levels of experience, whether they are just starting out or have been in business for a while. The concepts and strategies taught in the course can be applied to any area of life where intentional action is needed.

5. Are there any bonuses included with the course?

Yes, there are several bonuses included with the course, such as live Q&A sessions with Dana Wilde, a private Facebook group for support and accountability, and access to past course recordings. These bonuses are designed to enhance the learning experience and provide additional support for participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies