• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Understanding Inactivity Guidelines for Consultants: July-Dec vs. Aug-Jan

In summary, the consultant who last submitted in June 2011 will no longer be active in December, as December marks her 6th consecutive month of inactivity. She will disappear from the consultant's screen once the final update for the month is completed. This is a "good riddance" drop and the consultant is happy to see her name disappear.
chefkathy
Help me out here....

Consultant last submitted in June 2011. So when does she "expire?" I thought it was December--inactive July-Dec would be 6 months. But now I'm thinking it's January--inactive August-Jan.

Which is correct?

(I'm behind on all this career plan stuff)

No... I think she should have been on your "pending 6 months inactivity" list last month and be out when the new lists post on the 8th of this month... or whatever date those pop up. I think she will sit on your PT until that date. But I'm not 100% sure ... sorry!

It's no biggie--she doesn't care and I will be glad to have her off my list. She hasn't returned a phone call/email in months. Her aunt ordered from ME for Christmas, which is very telling. LOL!

I look at the year to date IPT and just count the months that she hasn't submitted at least $150. So if she submitted in June that would be July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. So if she didn't submit in Dec she is gone. Check your IPT in CC. She will probably disappear on or about the 10th.

I already checked it. I thought that since she submitted in June, she is still active in July (rolling 2 months). Or did they change that?

If they go 6 consecutive months without submitting at least $150 in any of the months, then they drop. Dec was her 6th month. So she'll disappear from your screen when HO does the final update for the month. ;)

DebbieJ said:
I already checked it. I thought that since she submitted in June, she is still active in July (rolling 2 months). Or did they change that?
No. We are not active any month that we don't submit. She was not active in July but didn't lose her lifetime sales until the next month. It's like a grace month but if you don't submit it goes back to the first month you weren't active which for her was July. So as I mentioned July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. She's now no longer a consultant and she will disappear when they finish updating everything. There should have been a note on your cc around the tenth of December showing her as pending 6 months. It's the same screen that tells you who was inactive the prior month - on the first page of your cc.

Okay. It's weird because she reappeared as a pending 6 months on my CC so I wasn't sure. Thanks! This is kind of a "good riddance" drop so I'll be glad to see her name disappear!

1. What is considered "inactivity" for six months?

For our purposes, inactivity means not engaging in any activity on our platform for a period of six months. This includes not logging in, posting, commenting, or interacting with other users.

2. Will my account be deleted after six months of inactivity?

No, your account will not be automatically deleted after six months of inactivity. However, it may be subject to our inactive account policy, which could result in your account being closed or your username being made available for others to use.

3. Can I reactivate my account after six months of inactivity?

Yes, you can reactivate your account after six months of inactivity by simply logging in and resuming your activity on our platform.

4. Will I lose any information or content on my account after six months of inactivity?

No, your information and content will still be stored on your account even after six months of inactivity. However, if your account is subject to our inactive account policy, some of your information may be removed or your account may be closed.

5. How can I avoid having my account become inactive for six months?

To avoid your account becoming inactive, we recommend logging in and engaging in activity on our platform at least once every six months. This will ensure that your account remains active and in good standing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Kelly8