• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Six-Foot or Eight-Foot Table: Which is the Perfect Size for Your Booth Setup?

In summary, the six-foot table is easier to carry and is less expensive than the eight-foot table. The eight-foot table is more spacious, but it is heavier and may not fit in some cars.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm considering investing in a folding table. I'm looking at doing more booths in the future, and we could use it for other things too. Costco has tables that fold in half for easier storage, and the price isn't bad either. They have a six-foot table and an eight-foot table, and I'm debating which I should go with.

The six-foot table is more of a standard size. Easier to find table cloths and such. The eight-foot would of course allow for more display space.

Which would you get?

Pick up both of them and see how you can carry them by yourself and imagine trying to get it in and out of the car by yourself. Will the 8-ft fit in your car? Some places you have to carry your stuff pretty far to the booth so consider that. If I had an 8-ft table, I'd just bring more stuff to put on it :) I know for the booth I'm doing this weekend, the booth is 10-ft wide so an 8-ft table might be too tight. Just some things to consider...

I say 6 foot. Having a bigger table just means bringing more stuff and making more work for yourself!

I've had the six foot for several years & love it. I take it to shows where the host doesn't have a table to use & it always works nicely. The 8 foot tables, I've found, are a little too long & bounce if you use the food chopper on them. The 6 foot doesn't seem to do that for me.

Noora: The six foots are way easier to carry. I a couple different brands and have both kinds--the kind that fold up and the kind that don't. Best one: Target, $44, gray, folds in half, very sturdy.

NooraK said:
I'm considering investing in a folding table. I'm looking at doing more booths in the future, and we could use it for other things too. Costco has tables that fold in half for easier storage, and the price isn't bad either. They have a six-foot table and an eight-foot table, and I'm debating which I should go with.

The six-foot table is more of a standard size. Easier to find table cloths and such. The eight-foot would of course allow for more display space.

Which would you get?

If you are planning to do fairs,booths etc...then go with the 8 ft. But for Cooking shows, I bring a 4ft, its lightweight & folds in half. I also have a six ft, but its heavy....HTH

I have 2 six foot one that fold and a 4 foot one. I like them b/c it gives me options for configurations.

Nanisu said:
Noora: The six foots are way easier to carry. I a couple different brands and have both kinds--the kind that fold up and the kind that don't. Best one: Target, $44, gray, folds in half, very sturdy.

I have these same tables and love them.:love: The come in handy at home when we are entertaining the entire family. :D

Thanks guys! :D I think I'll get the six-foot one. It does fold in half, so that eliminates worry about transporting it. And I think it's less than $40 at Costco (though I don't remember exactly how much). Maybe I can eventually add a second one, too.

I have a smaller sized one from WalGreens that I got for $20, works great for shows.

There's one at Sam's Club that's a 4ft but has 3 height levels, kid's level, table level and counter level. I believe it's around $40 as well. I've been meaning to buy one and keep forgetting. It would have come in VERY handy at my last few shows. My back ends up killing me after bending over a regular table at table height. It would be nice to have a 6ft. table but I think I'd prefer the ability to have it at counter height. Maybe I'll later on invest in one of each so I can use different ones depending on the specific need of the show.

mrshamel3808 said:
There's one at Sam's Club that's a 4ft but has 3 height levels, kid's level, table level and counter level. I believe it's around $40 as well. I've been meaning to buy one and keep forgetting. It would have come in VERY handy at my last few shows. My back ends up killing me after bending over a regular table at table height. It would be nice to have a 6ft. table but I think I'd prefer the ability to have it at counter height. Maybe I'll later on invest in one of each so I can use different ones depending on the specific need of the show.

This is the one I have...it doesn't fold but I just lay it down in the back of my SUV withe my stuff on top. It works great!

1. What is the difference between a six-foot and eight-foot table?

A six-foot table is six feet long, while an eight-foot table is eight feet long.

2. Can I use a six-foot table for a large gathering or event?

It depends on the number of guests and the amount of space needed for food and other items. Generally, an eight-foot table is more suitable for larger gatherings.

3. Are there any advantages to using a six-foot table over an eight-foot table?

A six-foot table is more compact and easier to transport, making it ideal for smaller spaces or outdoor events.

4. Can I adjust the height of a six-foot or eight-foot table?

Yes, most Pampered Chef tables have adjustable height options to accommodate different needs and preferences.

5. Are there any specific products or tools that work best on a six-foot or eight-foot table?

Both sizes of tables are suitable for all Pampered Chef products and tools. It ultimately depends on personal preference and the amount of space available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies