• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Site Login Will Be Funky for Awhile

In summary, the site login is currently experiencing technical difficulties due to updates and maintenance. However, your login information will still be secure and you can still place orders as a guest. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, but there is no exact timeframe for when the login issues will be fixed. If you need to access your account during this time, you can contact customer service for assistance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
My programmer is putting some changes into effect and it's messing up the access. I am SO sorry this is happening right at month end when you are trying to get your newsletters out. Believe me, I am not thrilled with the timing, especially since I am about to head out to Vegas for a few days and will now have to monitor the situation.

Please bear with me - I've got several emails into him but he's on the opposite end of the earth so our time zones don't cross well. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for letting us know! Luckily I already got my newsletter in IContact erady to go!

Joy you are so good about letting us know when there are issues. Thank you. I'm glad I sent my newsletter out yesterday. :)

I don't usually send mine out until the first week of the month since I use the "Top Host" section. Thanks for letting us know!

I think we'll have it fixed within the next couple of hours but hang tight... what a nightmare. I'd asked for some coding changes and it looks like it completely changed everything - everyone's access and classificiations are messed up!

It looks like everything has been restored - will you please let me know if you still have trouble?

thanks Joy for the heads up and updates! :)

1. Why is the site login not working properly?

The site login may be experiencing technical difficulties due to updates and maintenance. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. Will my login information still be secure during this time?

Yes, your login information will still be secure. We have measures in place to ensure the safety of your account and personal information.

3. How long will the login issues last?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do not have an exact timeframe for when the login issues will be resolved. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to fix the problem as soon as possible.

4. Can I still place orders while the site login is experiencing issues?

Yes, you can still place orders as a guest without logging into your account. However, if you need to access your account information, we recommend waiting until the login issues have been resolved.

5. Is there an alternative way to access my account during this time?

If you need to access your account urgently, you can reach out to our customer service team who can assist you with any account-related inquiries. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until the login issues have been resolved to access your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies