• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Give My Sister My Round Stone or Trade for a 60% Off Item?

In summary, the conversation is about a woman's sister having a cracked round stone for making pizza, and the woman is debating whether to trade her extra round stone for her sister's 60% off item. There is also discussion about hosting a party and doing something nice for the sister. The expert summarizer suggests that the woman should trade her extra round stone without hesitation and do something nice for her sister.
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay, what would you do? My sister has a cracked round stone. It's not PC and it's old, but her husband doesn't want to replace it. It's a clean crack and they just keep the stones in the oven. Her husband does pizza a lot and just keeps the stones in the oven, then makes his pizza on a peel thing and then scoots it onto the hot stone to bake. They say the crack isn't dangerous and there aren't any little pieces or slivers or anything. Because he uses the peel, if they ever decide to get a round stone, I told her now is the time (Feb. show she went to..she has the booking benefit) because the regular round stone is discontinued and they won't want the one with handles in the way. She doesn't think she wants to do it. Instead she is thinking of using her 60% off to buy...get this....a ladle!!! A ladle, I say?!!! You're going to use a 60% off bargain to get a ladle?!! She's going to think about it. In the meantime, she asks me why I don't use my round stones and maybe I should just give her mine! Or she would trade, my round stone and I can use her 60% off! What would you say? I mean, I don't use the round stones. I have 2, so I wouldn't mind not having one. But I don't want to just hand her one. Do you think I should trade her for the 60% off item thing?

If you won't miss your extra round stone, I'd trade.

I'm thinkin' Forged Cutlery. LOL

Got that already! I do have a big wish list, I was going to get a lot during KEM, so this would be great to take advantage of. Maybe cookware?

I'd definitely trade it, if you don't use the stone

I don't see what the problem is. Do something nice for your sister. Give her a stone, no questions asked.

See? That was pretty easy, wasn't it?

LOL

I'd trade it, with the admonition that she take care of it, and not the idiot she's married to.

Trade trade trade!

I would trade too :)

BadGirl said:
I don't see what the problem is. Do something nice for your sister. Give her a stone, no questions asked.

See? That was pretty easy, wasn't it?

LOL

I know, that would be the nice, very charitable thing to do. I guess I'm stingy and not feeling that charitable towards her right now for personal reasons. :rolleyes: But thanks for the swift kick in the pants. You're right I should just give it to her if I'm not using mine. If she wants to give me her 60% off item, I'll jump at it, but I won't beg. ;)

get her to host a party for you, haha

She did. That's why she is getting the booking benefit at this show...it was booked from hers. Another reason why I'm going to just give her the stone. ;)

I'd give it to her....and I'd beg ;)

What is the best way to use the round stone?

The round stone is incredibly versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes. It is perfect for baking pizzas, cookies, breads, and even roasting vegetables. It can also be used as a serving platter for hot or cold foods.

How do I clean my round stone?

Cleaning the round stone is simple and easy. First, let the stone cool completely before cleaning. Use warm water and a mild dish soap to gently scrub the stone. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers as they can damage the stone. Allow the stone to air dry completely before storing.

Can I use my round stone on the grill?

Yes, the round stone can be used on the grill. Make sure to place it on the grill when it is cold and gradually heat it up to prevent cracking. It is also recommended to use a heat-safe barrier, such as foil or a grill mat, between the stone and the grill surface.

What temperatures can the round stone withstand?

The round stone is made from durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures up to 500°F. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and on the grill. However, it should not be placed under a broiler or directly on a stovetop burner.

Can I cut directly on the round stone?

No, it is not recommended to cut directly on the round stone as it can scratch and damage the surface. It is best to use a cutting board or other kitchen tools when slicing or cutting food on the stone. This will help maintain the longevity and quality of the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wendychef
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • babywings76