• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sister Support Nashville Tn Area

In summary, Sister Support Nashville TN Area is an organization that offers resources and support for women in the Nashville, TN area. They host a variety of events, including networking events, workshops, seminars, and social gatherings, to help women connect and grow. You can get involved by attending events, volunteering, becoming a member, or following them on social media. Membership offers discounts and exclusive resources. To stay updated on upcoming events and news, you can subscribe to their newsletter, follow them on social media, and check their website regularly.
CRuff
Silver Member
Hey fellow Chef Success buddies. I have a sister that moved to the Gallatin/Portland/Whitehouse area, just north of Nashville and I need some support. She may be in need of some housing for about 6 months.(looking for an apartment to rent, 1-2 bedroom. Needs to be reasonable) She wants the housing to be in a safe, nice area. Also, where is the best place (reasonable) to purchase flowers to be sent to Portland. Thanks friends!

Last edited:
I've had some luck with Airbnb for short stints otherwise look for college kids looking to sublet.

Hi there! I'm not from that area, but I did a quick search and found some resources that might be helpful for your sister's housing search. For rentals, Zillow and Apartments.com seem to have a good selection in that area. As for flowers, I've had good experiences with ProFlowers and 1-800-Flowers. Hope this helps and best of luck to your sister!

What is Sister Support Nashville TN Area?

Sister Support Nashville TN Area is an organization dedicated to providing resources and support for women in the Nashville, TN area. We offer a variety of services and events to help women connect with each other and grow personally and professionally.

How can I get involved with Sister Support Nashville TN Area?

There are many ways to get involved with Sister Support Nashville TN Area. You can attend our events, volunteer your time, or become a member. You can also follow us on social media and help spread the word about our organization.

What types of events does Sister Support Nashville TN Area host?

Sister Support Nashville TN Area hosts a variety of events, including networking events, workshops, seminars, and social gatherings. Our events are designed to help women connect, learn, and grow in a fun and supportive environment.

Do I have to be a member to attend events or use the resources provided by Sister Support Nashville TN Area?

No, you do not have to be a member to attend our events or use our resources. However, becoming a member allows you to receive discounts on events and access to exclusive resources and networking opportunities.

How can I stay updated on upcoming events and news from Sister Support Nashville TN Area?

You can stay updated by subscribing to our newsletter, following us on social media, and checking our website regularly. We also send out email notifications for upcoming events and news, so be sure to sign up for our email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • pamperedlinda