• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Sips and Dips Party: Tips and Ideas for a Memorable Soiree

.Demos good products: wine opener, dripless pourer/stopper, bamboo bowls, caddy, cream cheese, raspberry and pineapple rum, crackers.Grill pan with press, grilling tools, and dcb.Grill and eat chicken.
andrealynne719
I'm setting up a party for a good friend of mine - actually, a lot of the people who were at my show when I hosted will be at this. We're all big wine fans, sangria, fancy drinks, etc...

I was thinking about doing a Sips and Dips party because I keep seeing the term - anyone done one and have good advice? It's going to be about my 4th show ever, so I want to make it a hit :)

Thanks all!

Use the wine bottle opener and dripless pourer/stopper as a demo when you open the first bottle of wine-kind of like a "let's kick off this party!"

Make the MaiTai's from the new season's best. Demos good products.

Then just have grilled chicken pieces and use the sauces, each in a bamboo bowl on the cracker tray, and let them try the sauces. Have cream cheese with Pineapple Rum and Raspberry Hab, serve w/crackers.

You can show the grill pan w/press and/or the grilling tools. Even the dcb as three ways to cook your chicken.

Then let them eat and drink and party. It'll be a great show because you are engaging their need to party and not getting too deep. Just showing them how easy it is to get together for drinks, doesn't take a lot of prep, just a few sauces and a bottle of wine to get sauced:D

Thanks!! I don't have any of the bamboo stuff yet, but I do have small square bowls and caddy, so that'll work.

Yes Andrealynn, I am in same boat and have 2 chips, dips and sips parties within 15day of one another. I tried to find the shopping list in Party Packs forttgis theme as PC made it a theme but they dont have this theme in their packs ;(

Hi there! Congrats on hosting your 4th show and for having such a great group of friends who are also big wine fans! A Sips and Dips party is a fantastic idea and I have hosted and attended several myself. My advice would be to keep the theme in mind when choosing your dips - pair them with different types of wine or fancy drinks. Also, don't be afraid to get creative with your dips - try using some of our Pampered Chef products to make unique and delicious dips that your guests will love. And of course, don't forget to showcase some of our fantastic wine and drink accessories that will make your party even more special. Best of luck with your party, I'm sure it will be a hit! Cheers!

What is a Sips and Dips Party?

A Sips and Dips Party is a fun and interactive way to showcase our Pampered Chef products while enjoying delicious drinks and dips. It’s a great way to socialize with friends and family while also learning about our kitchen tools and gadgets.

What types of drinks and dips are typically served at a Sips and Dips Party?

There are endless options for drinks and dips at a Sips and Dips Party! Some popular choices include sangria, margaritas, and mocktails for drinks, and spinach dip, buffalo chicken dip, and hummus for dips. We also provide recipes and ideas for guests to make their own creations using our products.

Do I need to have a big kitchen to host a Sips and Dips Party?

Not at all! Our Pampered Chef products are designed to work in any size kitchen, so you can easily host a party in a small apartment or even outdoors. Plus, our consultants are trained to provide tips and tricks for maximizing space and making the most out of your kitchen tools.

Is there a cost to host a Sips and Dips Party?

No, hosting a Sips and Dips Party is completely free! Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and products for the party. However, guests may have the option to purchase products if they are interested.

What are the benefits of hosting a Sips and Dips Party?

Hosting a Sips and Dips Party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and kitchen techniques, and have a fun and memorable time with your guests. Plus, you will have the chance to support a small business and earn rewards for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lgchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lgchef
  • GCarter1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen
  • Chef Meagan