1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Sips and Dips party?

1. andrealynne719

andrealynne719 Member

I'm setting up a party for a good friend of mine - actually, a lot of the people who were at my show when I hosted will be at this. We're all big wine fans, sangria, fancy drinks, etc...

I was thinking about doing a Sips and Dips party because I keep seeing the term - anyone done one and have good advice? It's going to be about my 4th show ever, so I want to make it a hit :)

Thanks all!

2. pchockeymom

pchockeymom Veteran Member

Use the wine bottle opener and dripless pourer/stopper as a demo when you open the first bottle of wine-kind of like a "let's kick off this party!"

Make the MaiTai's from the new season's best. Demos good products.

Then just have grilled chicken pieces and use the sauces, each in a bamboo bowl on the cracker tray, and let them try the sauces. Have cream cheese with Pineapple Rum and Raspberry Hab, serve w/crackers.

You can show the grill pan w/press and/or the grilling tools. Even the dcb as three ways to cook your chicken.

Then let them eat and drink and party. It'll be a great show because you are engaging their need to party and not getting too deep. Just showing them how easy it is to get together for drinks, doesn't take a lot of prep, just a few sauces and a bottle of wine to get sauced:D

Apr 3, 2011
    Jessica Kidd likes this.
  3. andrealynne719

andrealynne719 Member

Thanks!! I don't have any of the bamboo stuff yet, but I do have small square bowls and caddy, so that'll work.

4. Jessica Kidd

Jessica Kidd Novice Member

Yes Andrealynn, I am in same boat and have 2 chips, dips and sips parties within 15day of one another. I tried to find the shopping list in Party Packs forttgis theme as PC made it a theme but they dont have this theme in their packs ;(

Jul 6, 2018
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted