• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting June Sip & Dip Show: 8 People Coming!

In summary, the Sip & Dip Show is a free event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where up to 8 guests can enjoy food, drinks, and learn about new products and techniques. The event includes live demonstrations, recipe tastings, and opportunities to purchase products and participate in games and giveaways. Guests do not need to bring anything besides an appetite, but can bring their own beverages if desired.
Princess
I have a sip & dip show in june that I'm really excited about since its my first show outside my circle of friends/family. He already had 8 people reply and say they are coming.

sips n dips show ideas for youI have a sips and dips party outline that I will try to attach for you. I am having my third sips and dips party this weekend. People love these recipes. One idea I am trying this time around is to print a card to display with the recipe that has the cookbook I got it out of. This is supposed to promote sales of cookbooks (this was a suggestion from a customer who saw this before). Anyway, here goes nothing (I hope it works for you)!:)

Attachments

• Sips and Dips Show outline.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 804
  • Sips and Dips Show Recipes.doc
    35 KB · Views: 804
oopsI just realized that I included the hosts names. You'll see that I used it twice already since there are two names in the attachment! No last names, I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten who my hosts were.

1. What is the Sip & Dip Show event all about?

The Sip & Dip Show is an exciting event where you and your guests can enjoy a fun-filled evening of delicious food and refreshing drinks while learning about the latest Pampered Chef products and techniques. It's the perfect opportunity to get together with friends and family and have a great time while also discovering new kitchen tools and recipes.

2. How many people can attend the Sip & Dip Show event?

The Sip & Dip Show can accommodate up to 8 guests, including the host. This intimate group size allows for a more personalized and interactive experience, where everyone can try out the products and ask questions.

3. What can we expect to see and do at the Sip & Dip Show?

At the Sip & Dip Show, you and your guests will get to see live product demonstrations, taste delicious recipes, and learn helpful cooking tips and tricks from our Pampered Chef consultant. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you and participate in fun games and giveaways.

4. Do we need to bring anything to the Sip & Dip Show?

You don't need to bring anything to the Sip & Dip Show besides yourselves and an appetite! Our consultant will provide all the necessary cooking tools and ingredients for the recipes. However, if you have a favorite beverage you'd like to enjoy, feel free to bring it along.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Sip & Dip Show?

There is no cost to attend the Sip & Dip Show. It's a completely free event that is hosted by the consultant. However, if you do decide to purchase any products, there will be a cost for those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jrny2001
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • ChefMommy