• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Sink Fizz: Clarifying Supply Order Quantity and Pricing | FAQ for Susan

In summary, "Sink Fizz" is a cleaning product designed for sinks that dissolves and removes tough stains and buildup. It is safe to use on all types of sinks and recommended to be used once a week. The product is environmentally friendly and made with natural and biodegradable ingredients. It is specifically formulated for sinks and may not be as effective on other surfaces.
samcmills
On the supply order it says 1 and the price is 5.40, in the catalog you get 6 for 9.00. Does the 1 mean one set of 6? or just one tablet?

Thanks
Susan

Hi Susan,Based on the information provided, it seems like the 1 on the supply order refers to one set of 6. This is because in the catalog, you can get 6 for 9.00, which means you are getting 6 tablets for the price of 9.00. Therefore, the 1 in the supply order most likely means one set of 6 tablets. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Have a great day!

What is "Sink Fizz" and how does it work?

"Sink Fizz" is a cleaning product designed specifically for sinks. It works by dissolving and removing tough stains and buildup, leaving your sink sparkling clean and fresh.

Can "Sink Fizz" be used on all types of sinks?

Yes, "Sink Fizz" is safe to use on all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and composite sinks.

How often should I use "Sink Fizz" on my sink?

We recommend using "Sink Fizz" once a week to maintain a clean and fresh sink. However, you can use it more frequently if needed.

Is "Sink Fizz" environmentally friendly?

Yes, "Sink Fizz" is made with natural and biodegradable ingredients, making it safe for both your family and the environment.

Can I use "Sink Fizz" on other surfaces besides my sink?

"Sink Fizz" is specifically formulated for sinks and may not be as effective on other surfaces. We recommend using our other cleaning products for different areas of your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies